Albert Hammond Jr Previews Album With Muted Beatings - Noise11.com
Albert Hammond Jr and Portia Doubleday

Albert Hammond Jr and Portia Doubleday

Albert Hammond Jr Previews Album With Muted Beatings

by Paul Cashmere on February 9, 2018

Albert Hammond Jr has shared his new song ‘Muted Beatings’ to preview his upcoming fourth solo album ‘Francis Trouble’.

“I followed Fraser into the abyss,” notes Albert. “He had a real vision he expressed by saying ‘Love is the one thing that transcends time and space.’ I felt like he was moved by the song and knew how to capture it visually. I understood what he meant but to me the love didn’t represent human connection. I knew it would be the most universal way to show it visually but I found myself realizing the cycle of who I was and what I was about to become, with the death of my old self and the birth of this new person, was what transcended time and space. That love for life, that lust for life is forever reshaping itself.”

Albert Hammond Jr will showcase ‘Francis Trouble’ at SXSW in March.

noise11.com

Comments

comments

The Wiggles
New Wiggles Step In For Old Wiggle At Second Wiggles Gig

Emma Wiggle and Simon Wiggle of the current Wiggles line-up stepped in for original Wiggle Greg Page at the second Wiggles gig in Sydney this weekend.

Andrew W.K. - Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Andrew W.K.’s Air Drumming Napalm Death Cardio Workout Is Exactly As Awesome As It Sounds

Professional energetic dude Andrew W.K. has released a 43-minute film of him air drumming to Napalm Death's 1990 grindcore masterpiece Harmony Corruption.

The Amity Affliction
REVIEW: The Amity Affliction, Frankston, 17 January 2020

With almost seven studio albums under their belt, The Amity Affliction have set out on a regional tour of Australia. Last night the boys from Gympie made their way down to Frankston to play an intimate sell out show at the Pier Bandroom. And they didn’t let anyone down with an outstanding line up of songs to fill an hour-long set.

The Wiggles
Greg Page of The Wiggles Suffers Cardiac Arrest During Reunion Show

Original Yellow Wiggle Greg Page is recovering in Westmead Hospital in Sydney after suffering a cardiac arrest at the end of The Wiggles performance at a bushfire benefit last night.

Eminem Music To Be Murdered By
Eminem Just Popped Out A New Album ‘Music To Be Murdered By’

Eminem has just released a brand new album called ‘Music To Be Murdered By’ with no notice.

Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day, Soundwave, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Green Day Samples Gary Glitter On New Song ‘Oh Yeah’

Green Day has sampled Gary Glitter. Quick, someone check if hell has frozen over.

Flying Lotus
Moog Reveals New Synth With The Help Of Flying Lotus

Name a more exciting pairing in the world of modern electronic music than Flying Lotus and Moog Synthesisers. Go on, I'll wait.