Beyonce And Jay-Z Speak Out For Hillary Clinton - Noise11.com
Beyonce in concert in Melbourne by Ros O'Gorman

Beyonce in concert in Melbourne by Ros O'Gorman

Beyonce And Jay-Z Speak Out For Hillary Clinton

by Paul Cashmere on November 6, 2016

Beyonce and Jay-Z have spoken up for Hillary Clinton, speaking at her rally in Cleveland.

“I want my daughter to grow up seeing a women lead our country and knowing that her possibilities are limitless. We have to think about the future of our daughters and sons and think as much as their future as we do. And that’s why I am with her,” said Beyonce.

Heir Trump’s name was not mentioned once during the rally. “This other guy, I don’t have any ill will … he cannot be my president,” Jay-Z said. “He cannot be our president. Once you divide us, you weaken us, we are stronger together. And without further ado, I would like to introduce to you the next president of the United States, Miss Hillary Clinton.”

Comments

comments

Rob Thomas. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Rob Thomas to Perform at a Melbourne Shopping Centre

Rob Thomas will pop at in a Melbourne Shopping Centre to perform a free show in May.

1 min ago
Billy Ray Cyrus
Australian Charts: Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus have the number one song

After leaping to No.2 last week the country-rap song for Lil' Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus called "Old Town Road (I Got Horses in the Back)" takes over the top of the ARIA Singles Chart this week and is newly Gold (●) in sales.

Sheryl Crow performs at Margaret Court Arena on Friday 6 April 2018. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Sheryl Crow and Johnny Cash Merge Redemption Day With Stunning Music Video

Sheryl Crow first released ‘Redemption Day’ on her second album in 1996. Johnny Cash left us in 2003. In 2010, his version of Sheryl Crow’s ‘Redemption Day’ was released as part of his American Songbook series. Today, 19 April, 2019, the two songs were merged.

Justin Timberlake - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Justin Timberlake Honors Tiger Woods

Golf fan Justin Timberlake has saluted his pal Tiger Woods in a new Time magazine profile, marking the sportsman's nod on the 100 Most Influential People of 2019 list.

Notorious BIG
Son of Notorious B.I.G. Launches Marijuana Company

The son of rap legend Notorious B.I.G. is launching his own marijuana brand in honour of his late father.

Beyonce photo by Ros OGorman
Beyonce Reveals She Had Emergency C-Section in Homecoming Documentary

Beyonce has revealed one of her twins' hearts stopped forcing her to undergo an emergency caesarean delivery.

John 5
John 5 Brings Out Michael Anthony, Corey Taylor and Fred Coury for Whiskey A Go Go Supergroup

Former Marilyn Manson/Rob Zombie guitarist John 5 had an instant supergroup at the Whiskey A Go Go in West Hollywood last week.

April 16, 2019