Charli XCX Creates Party Anthem - Noise11.com
Charli XCX, music news, noise11.com

Charli XCX

Charli XCX Creates Party Anthem

by Music-News.com on January 11, 2017

Charli XCX has created her own party anthem album.

Charli XCX realised she never heard her own music blasted out over the dancefloor when she was out with pals and decided it was time to create an album full of songs that would get people on their feet.

“It’s a champagne shower of badass pop,” the 24-year-old tells Rolling Stone about her upcoming May (17) release. “The album is a party album.

“One of my favourite hobbies is partying, and I realised that I never actually made a party album. I never made an album that I would want to hear at a club. It was very indulgent in that sense because I just wanted to make an album that I could get f**ked up to. It’s the soundtrack to my nights.”

And what makes the perfect party for XCX?

“Some really great vehicles… SUVs, limousines must be included, preferably white,” she laughs. “Lots of champagne and a really great driver, who isn’t drinking. Just want to add that in.”

Plus a lot of Britney Spears: “The Blackout era,” she adds.

The party album will feature rising rapper Lil Yachty and a special guest.

“I can’t really talk about who that is,” Charli says.

Fans won’t have to wait for the release to hear new music from Charli XCX, however – she’s planning to put out a mixtape this spring (17), adding, “I’ve been working with lots of fun people on that.”

music-news.com

Comments

comments

Rag n Bone
Rag’n’Bone Man Hangs Onto UK No 1

Rag'n'Bone Man's debut album Human continues to perform well following its record-breaking success on last week’s Official Albums Chart.

Chris Brown photo by Ros O'Gorman Noise11.com images
Chris Brown Vs Soulja Boy Fight In Question

Chris Brown is refusing to sign the contract for his boxing match against Soulja Boy, the rapper has claimed.

Rag n Bone
Rag’n’Bone Man Has Fastest Selling Debut Album For Male Artist This Century

Congratulations to Rag’n’Bone Man, who celebrates a massive opening week with his debut album Human as it lands straight in at Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart.

Harry Styles One Direction Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Harry Styles Sister Warns Of Bogus Twitter Account

One Direction star Harry Styles' sister has urged his fans to "stay sharp, stay suspicious, stay safe" after releasing information about a bogus Twitter account preying on vulnerable girls.

Big Sean
Big Sean Denies He Was Slapped By Fan At Album Signing

Big Sean has denied reports that a fan allegedly slapped him during a signing for his new album.

Ed Sheeran Divide
Australian Charts: Ed Sheeran Stays No 1 On ARIA Singles

Ed Sheeran lands his longest running No.1 single in Australia this week, as "Shape of You" stays atop the ARIA Singles Chart for a sixth straight week, whilst his "Castle on the Hill" is still overlooking his shape, by staying stable at No.2 for a sixth week also.

Ed Sheeran Divide
Ed Sheeran Spends Sixth Week At No 1 In UK

He's done it again! Ed Sheeran holds onto the Number 1 spot of the Official Singles Chart for a sixth week with Shape of You.