Check out Liam Gallagher’s new song Shockwave - Noise11.com
Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Check out Liam Gallagher’s new song Shockwave

by Paul Cashmere on June 14, 2019

Liam Gallagher has a new album ‘Why Me? Why Not.’ on the way in September and he has just dropped the first song from the album ‘Shockwave’.

“I wrote some songs on my own for the last album, but this time it’s all co-writes. Reason being is I want it to be even better than ‘As You Were’. I know my strengths and I know my limitations. I’m an ok songwriter, but I’m a great singer and frontman. I want the second album to be a step-up because the hardest thing to do is to make something the same, only better. So that’s what we’ve done.”

‘Why Me? Why Not.’ Is Gallagher’s second solo album. All songs were written by Liam with producers Andrew Wyatt and Greg Kurtin and recorded in Los Angeles and London.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Jeff Tweedy of Wilco photo by Ros O'Gorman
Jeff Tweedy To Join The Cast of Curb Your Enthusiasm

Wilco’s Jeff Tweedy is expected to be a new face when Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm returns for a 10th season.

Stone Temple Pilots Purple
Stone Temple Pilots Mark 25th Anniversary of Purple with Expanded Edition

Stone Temple Pilots ‘Purple’ will be given an upgrade for its 25th anniversary. The new edition will be a three disc set with the original album, a disc of demos and a live album recorded in 1994.

Fatboy Slim, music news, noise11.com
Fatboy Slim has an Art Exhibition on the way

Fatboy Slim is opening an art exhibition to showcase his collection of 'Smiley' memorabilia.

Noel Gallagher of Oasis, Noise11, Photo
Noel Gallagher He’d Rather Eat his own Shit than listen to his brother Liam’s music

Noel Gallagher at the Isle of Wight Festival: “I’d rather eat my own shit than watch him murder his songs.”

Justin Timberlake - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Justin Timberlake Stands By Jessica Biel’s Anti-Vax Comments

Justin Timberlake has shown his support for his wife Jessica Biel, after she was heavily criticised for her vaccination stance.

Adele performs at on March 18, 2017 in Melbourne, Australia. Photo credit: Graham Denholm / Getty Images
Adele Partied with the Spice Girls on the Weekend

Adele got drunk and partied with the Spice Girls backstage after their final reunion show in London on Saturday night (15Jun19).

Sheryl Crow performs at Margaret Court Arena on Friday 6 April 2018. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Sheryl Crow Debuts Her New Song With Joe Walsh

The new Sheryl Crow song from her upcoming album Threads is a duet with Joe Walsh.