Check out Liam Gallagher’s new song Shockwave - Noise11.com
Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Check out Liam Gallagher’s new song Shockwave

by Paul Cashmere on June 14, 2019

Liam Gallagher has a new album ‘Why Me? Why Not.’ on the way in September and he has just dropped the first song from the album ‘Shockwave’.

“I wrote some songs on my own for the last album, but this time it’s all co-writes. Reason being is I want it to be even better than ‘As You Were’. I know my strengths and I know my limitations. I’m an ok songwriter, but I’m a great singer and frontman. I want the second album to be a step-up because the hardest thing to do is to make something the same, only better. So that’s what we’ve done.”

‘Why Me? Why Not.’ Is Gallagher’s second solo album. All songs were written by Liam with producers Andrew Wyatt and Greg Kurtin and recorded in Los Angeles and London.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Missy Elliott, music news, noise11.com
Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album of New Music in 14 years

Rapper Missy Elliott is set to unveil a collection of new songs on Thursday night, following a 14 year hiatus from music - and four days before she's honoured at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Michael Jackson, Noise11, Photo, music news
Michael Jackson’s manager defends singer as he dedicates charity in his name

Michael Jackson‘s former manager, Raymone Bain, defended the late singer while announcing the establishment of the MJ Legacy Foundation on Thursday.

Eminem 2018 by Craig Mcdean
Eminem’s Publisher Sues Spotify

Eminem's music publishers are suing Spotify in a copyright lawsuit potentially worth billions of dollars in alleged damages.

Whitfield Crane
Whitfield Crane Talks Travelling, Touring and Creating

Whitfield Crane's scene is a creative minefield of radness. The Ugly Kid Joe frontman's scene is still as incessant as it was when he answered this question two years ago: “My scene is a lot of movement, a lot of travelling, a backpack, a credit card, a passport, an accountant, no responsibilities, no debt, fun, hedonism, music, surf, sand, snowboard and adventure.” Presently, tennis and orchestras are at the forefront of his scene. In particular, Australian tennis legend Pat Cash, and Crane's very own Orchestra of Doom.

Noel Gallagher of Oasis, Noise11, Photo
What’s The Story Morning Glory with Liam and Noel’s Oasis Songs at Solo Shows?

With both sort of Gallaghers, Liam and Noel, touring Australia in November and December, Oasis fans are pretty much guaranteed an Oasis setlist between the two shows.

Solange
Solange to play four Sydney Opera House dates

Solange is taking on a four-night residency at Australia's iconic Sydney Opera House in January.

Robbie Williams Heavy Entertainment Tour at Rod Laver Arena on Saturday 24 February 2018. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Robbie Williams teases new music

Robbie Williams took to social media to share a black and white photo of himself back in the studio, leading fans to speculate he might be working on a Christmas album.