Check out Liam Gallagher’s new song Shockwave - Noise11.com
Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Check out Liam Gallagher’s new song Shockwave

by Paul Cashmere on June 14, 2019

Liam Gallagher has a new album ‘Why Me? Why Not.’ on the way in September and he has just dropped the first song from the album ‘Shockwave’.

“I wrote some songs on my own for the last album, but this time it’s all co-writes. Reason being is I want it to be even better than ‘As You Were’. I know my strengths and I know my limitations. I’m an ok songwriter, but I’m a great singer and frontman. I want the second album to be a step-up because the hardest thing to do is to make something the same, only better. So that’s what we’ve done.”

‘Why Me? Why Not.’ Is Gallagher’s second solo album. All songs were written by Liam with producers Andrew Wyatt and Greg Kurtin and recorded in Los Angeles and London.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Lenny Kravitz photo by Nadine Koupaei
Lenny Kravitz Will Play Bluesfest Sideshows

Lenny Kravitz has shows planned for Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne when he comes to Australia for Bluesfest in 2020.

Michael Spiby of The Badloves photo by Ros O'Gorman
The Badloves Return With First New Music in 17 Years ‘soulbrothertruckingson’

The Badloves have returned with their first new songs in almost 20 years. ‘southbrothertruckinson’ is the song that has broken the drought.

Bob Dylan Heavens Door whiskey
Bob Dylan Slips Lenny Bruce Back Into The Set

Bob Dylan is back touring and he has made a few adjustments to the setlist, one being ‘Lenny Bruce’ is back in the set.

Elton John at A Day On The Green at Rochford Winery on Sunday 1 October 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Elton John Admires Ellen For Speaking Up About Her Friend George W Bush

Elton John is full of admiration for his pal Ellen DeGeneres, after she stood up to critics of her friendship with former U.S. President George W. Bush.

Eddie Van Halen of Van Halen photo by Ros O'Gorman
Eddie Van Halen Is Battling Throat Cancer

The 64-year-old rocker has reportedly been making secret trips between the US and Germany over the last five years to receive radiation treatment to keep the disease in check.

Chris Martin, Coldplay, Melbourne. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Chris Martin Replaces Miley Cyrus at Gorillapolooza

Chris Martin wowed fans with an unscheduled performance at Gorillapalooza on Saturday, stepping in after illness forced Miley Cyrus to pull out of the event.

Guy Garvey of Elbow, photo by Ros O'Gorman
Elbow Giant of all Sizes On Track for UK No 1 Debut

Elbow are leading the race for this week's UK Number 1 album with their brand-new record Giants of All Sizes.