Check Out Post Malone and Tyla Yaweh’s Tommy Lee Remix - Noise11.com
Tommy Lee, Photo Ros O'Gorman

Tommy Lee, Photo Ros O'Gorman

Check Out Post Malone and Tyla Yaweh’s Tommy Lee Remix

by Paul Cashmere on July 13, 2020

Tyla Yaweh’s ‘Tommy Lee’ with Post Malone has been given a makeover by Tommy Lee and his son Dylan.

The new ‘Tommy Lee’ remix was made at Tommy Lee’s Atrium studio. Tommy and Dylan produced.

I was humbled that Tyla and Post chose to name a song after me. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it with them and give it my spin. We had a blast! They are the new rockstars! I love them both!” says Tommy.

“I’m excited to be releasing records with my idols,” says Tyla. “I first had Billie Joe Armstrong clear a sample for me and hop in my last video with Wiz Khalifa. Now I’ve got a legendary track with this bad ass Rockstar Tommy Lee and my brother Post Malone. This track is so special to me!!!”

Check out Tyla’s original video:

Follow Noise11 on Social Media

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

The Weeknd
The Weeknd Pushes Back World Tour For Third Time

The Weeknd has pushed back his 'After Hours Til Dawn' world tour for a third time.

Harry Styles One Direction Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Harry Styles Is Going To be A Marvel Star

Harry Styles is reportedly set to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe to play Eros - the brother of the comic book film franchise's most powerful supervillain - Thanos.

Ben Barnes 2021
Ben Barnes Releases Debut EP At Age 40

‘Westworld’, ‘The Punisher’ ‘Shadow and Bone’ star turned 40 in August and has a newfound 40 year old has just released his first EP of original songs ‘Songs For You’.

Jem Cassar-Daley
Jem Cassar-Daley Debuts Her Second Single ‘Changes’

Jem Cassar-Daley, daughter of Australia’s country legend Troy Cassar-Daley, has released her second single ‘Changes’.

Adele performs at on March 18, 2017 in Melbourne, Australia. Photo credit: Graham Denholm / Getty Images
Adele To Stream Concert To Launch New Album 30

Adele is to celebrate the release of her new album 30 with a TV concert special.

Seasick Steve at Point Nepean 2008
Well Well Well Seasick Steve Has New Music

Seasick Steve will release his new album ‘Blues In Mono’ in December.

Ben Barnes 2021
Ben Barnes Debuts Rise Up Video With Punisher Co-Star Floriana Lima

The Punisher / Shadow and Bone Star Ben Barnes has released ‘Songs For You’, his first EP of original songs and the new video ‘Rise Up’ features Floriana Lima, his co-star in The Punisher.