Ed Sheeran Tests + For Covid - Noise11.com
Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman

Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman

Ed Sheeran Tests + For Covid

by Paul Cashmere on October 25, 2021

Ed Sheeran has tested + for Covid-19 one week after performing at the Earthshot Prize Awards before the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

In a statement on social media Sheeran announced, “Hey guys. Quick note to tell you that I’ve sadly tested positive for Covid, so I’m now self-isolating and following government guidelines. It means that I’m now unable to plough ahead with any in person commitments for now, so I’ll be doing as many of my planned interviews/performances I can from my house. Apologies to anyone I’ve let down. Be safe everyone x”

Sheeran will release his new album ‘=’ on Friday 29 October 2021.

NEW: Noise11 on YouTube SUBSCRIBE

Follow Noise11 on Social Media

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

The Weeknd Dawn FM
Australian Charts: The Weeknd ‘Dawn FM’ Spends Second Week At No 1

The Weeknd managed to hold onto the No.1 spot in Australia for a second week with "Dawn FM", his first #1 album to log a second week atop the ARIA Album Charts.

The Wombats. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
The Wombats Land A UK No 1 Album

The Wombats reach Number 1 on the Official Albums Chart today with Fix Yourself, Not The World, marking their first chart-topping LP in the UK.

Alex The Astronaut photo by Jess Gleeson
Alex The Astronaut Premieres New Song ‘Astronaut’

Alex The Astronaut’s new song ‘Airport’ is a sequel to her last one ‘Growing Up.

Hilary Duff photo by Ros O'Gorman
Hilary Duff Plans Return To Live Music

Hilary Duff wants to make a new album. Duff has revealed she is itching to get back into the studio and give fans new music but admitted she's not ready just yet, as she wants to make sure what she puts out into the world is "authentic" to her current situation.

George Ezra
George Ezra To Release New Music This Week

George Ezra is set to make his hotly-anticipated comeback this week, with the new single 'Anyone For You'.

Katy Perry, photo by Ros O'Gorman, rod laver arena, Melbourne 2014
Katy Perry Plots 2022 New Music Roll-Out

Katy Perry has "loads more surprises" for fans this year, including a potential new track with DJ Zedd.

Every Time I Die
Four of the Five Every Time I Die Members Quit The Band

Four fifths of the band Every Time I Die have quit the band leaving Keith Buckley as the bandless lead singer.