Iluka’s new song was produced by Jack Moffitt of The Preatures - Noise11.com
Iluka

Iluka

Iluka’s new song was produced by Jack Moffitt of The Preatures

by Paul Cashmere on July 12, 2019

The Preatures guitarist Jack Moffitt has been in the studio working on the new song for Iluka.

‘Fall Apart Again’ was recorded in Sydney at One Flight Up Recording Studios. “I had this idea of making the video my final goodbye. My final let go. I wanted it to be based around a single performance of me singing into camera as if I was singing to the man I wrote this song for. It was an intense process but also very cathartic,” Iluka said in a statement.

The ‘Fall Apart Again’ video was made by director Victoria Thompson and cinematographer Emma Paine.

She says, “A song I am a little terrified to release into the world because it is so painfully close to my heart. What to say… heartbreak, love lost. There’s no human words to articulate it. To do it justice. I wrote this on the eve of the end. When I knew it was over but I couldn’t say those words.”

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

A$AP Rocky, Noise11, Photo
A$AP Rocky to spend at least another week in Swedish prison

A$AP Rocky will be detained in Sweden for another week to allow prosecutors to continue their investigation into a street fight.

Natasha Bedingfield
Natasha Bedingfield to Release First Album in Nine Years

Natasha Bedingfield is releasing a new album for the first time in nine years.

A$AP Rocky, Noise11, Photo
Trump Confirms He Is Working to Free A$AP Rocky

U.S. President Donald Trump has confirmed reports he's working with Kanye West to help secure A$AP Rocky's release from custody in Sweden.

Chance The Rapper
Chance The Rappers Cancels Splendour In The Grass With Next To No Notice

Chance the Rapper will not perform at Splendour In The Grass. Instead of appearing at his scheduled Splendour In The Grass show today, he is still home in America.

Jacobs Run
Melbourne’s Jacobs Run Start Attracting US Programmers

Multiple promo tours to the USA by Melbourne band Jacobs Run are starting to pay off. US radio programmers are starting to pay attention and their songs Hold On A Minute, Use, Sleepwalking, Better Days and So Beautiful are getting airplay.

Beyonce photo by Ros OGorman
Beyonce is Honoured to be part of The Lion King

Beyonce is still "a bit in shock" that she has a role in the live-action remake of her favourite Disney film, The Lion King.

Drake, Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Drake Sued over Beer Bottle Injury

Drake has been sued by a female fan who was injured at one of his shows.