Iluka’s new song was produced by Jack Moffitt of The Preatures - Noise11.com
Iluka

Iluka

Iluka’s new song was produced by Jack Moffitt of The Preatures

by Paul Cashmere on July 12, 2019

The Preatures guitarist Jack Moffitt has been in the studio working on the new song for Iluka.

‘Fall Apart Again’ was recorded in Sydney at One Flight Up Recording Studios. “I had this idea of making the video my final goodbye. My final let go. I wanted it to be based around a single performance of me singing into camera as if I was singing to the man I wrote this song for. It was an intense process but also very cathartic,” Iluka said in a statement.

The ‘Fall Apart Again’ video was made by director Victoria Thompson and cinematographer Emma Paine.

She says, “A song I am a little terrified to release into the world because it is so painfully close to my heart. What to say… heartbreak, love lost. There’s no human words to articulate it. To do it justice. I wrote this on the eve of the end. When I knew it was over but I couldn’t say those words.”

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Jay-Z - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Jay-Z To Take Out Full Page Ad For George Floyd

JAY-Z and his associates at Roc Nation have spent a fortune honouring tragic Black Lives Matter icon George Floyd in a series of full-page U.S. newspaper ads.

Lorde, Photo By Serena Ho
Lorde Sends Support To The USA

Lorde has assured fans in an email that she is taking "true action" to help support the Black Lives Matter movement.

Harry Styles One Direction Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Harry Styles Donating Post Bail Funds To US Protest Organisers

Harry Styles is donating post bail funds to arrested protest organisers as a means of calling for justice following the death of George Floyd.

Lady Gaga - Photo By Ros O'Gorman images noise11.com
Lady Gaga Drops Album Party Because of American Violence

Lady Gaga pulled the plug on a planned virtual album playback party on Friday because the violence in Minnesota had left her raw and emotional.

Taylor Swift, Etihad, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Taylor Swift Supports US Protestors

Taylor Swift has condemned U.S. leader Donald Trump for threatening violence in the wake of anti-police brutality protests in Minnesota.

Australian Albums: The 1975 ‘Notes on a Conditional Form’ Debuts At No 1

The fourth studio album for English group The 1975 called "Notes on a Conditional Form" becomes their second No.1 on the ARIA Albums Charts this week.

Thelma Plum
Thelma Plum Covers Powderfinger’s These Days

Thelma Plum has covered the Powderfinger classic ‘These Days’.

May 28, 2020