INXS Never Tear Us Apart Mini-Series Cast Announced - Noise11.com
Cast of INXS mini series Never Tear Us Apart

Cast of INXS mini series Never Tear Us Apart

INXS Never Tear Us Apart Mini-Series Cast Announced

by Paul Cashmere on June 28, 2013

Luke Arnold of Winners & Losers has been cast as Michael Hutchence for the INXS mini-series ‘Never Tear Us Apart’.

‘Never Tear Us Apart: The Untold Story of INXS’ is being made in association with the band. “I’ve been spending a lot of time with the cast and I’m amazed. At times I actually thought Michael was there. It has been all forms of emotions for me – I’m very excited,” says INXS member Tim Farriss.

The cast members playing the INXS band members are Hugh Sheridan (Packed To The Rafters) as bass guitarist Garry Gary Beers; Alex Williams (who was the lead in Underground: The Julian Assange Story) as Kirk Pengilly; Nicholas Masters as Tim Farriss; Ido Drent (Offspring) as Jon Farriss; and Andy Ryan (Underbelly: Squizzy Taylor) as Andrew Farriss.

Damon Herriman (The Sullivans, Love My Way) will play INXS manager Chris Murphy.

‘Never Tear Us Apart: The Untold Story of INXS’ will begin production next week in Melbourne.

Comments

comments

Sinead O'Connor (Photo: Tim Cashmere)
Missing son of Sineaad O’Connor found safe

Sinead O'Connor's 14-year-old son Shane has been found "safe and well" after going missing on Friday (18Jan19).

Voivod
Voivod Australian Tour kicks off Wednesday in Brisbane

Voivod, the band Dave Grohl calls “the most bad-ass band I’ve ever heard in my life”, will start their Australian tour on Wednesday (23 January) in Brisbane.

Joan Jett at Red Hot Summer, Mornington, 19 January 2019 photo by Karen Freedman
Joan Jett is enjoying herself on her Australian tour

Joan Jett is having the time of her life touring Australia as part of the Red Hot Summer tour.

Phil Collins
Phil Collins plays Inside Out for the first time since 1990 for Brisbane

Phil Collins treated Brisbane fans to a special treat for his first show Saturday night when he performed the ‘No Jacket Required’ track ‘Inside Out’.

Jimmy Barnes at Red Hot Summer Mornington 2019 photo Noise11.com
Jimmy Barnes has a no 1 album on the way thanks to Red Hot Summer previews

Jimmy Barnes is previewing five new songs from his upcoming ‘My Criminal Record’ album. Based on audience reaction on the Red Hot Summer tour, he has another number one album on the way.

Memo Music Hall to host John Power Memorial Concert featuring Jo Jo Zep

Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons and Rock Doctors will reform to honour one of their own, John Power, who passed away in November.

Bryan Adams Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Ed Sheeran co-wrote Bryan Adams new song ‘Shine A Light’

Slap Ed Sheeran’s name on a song and everything old is new again. Bryan Adams is counting on it. He co-wrote his new song ‘Shine A Light’ with Sheeran.