Josh The Cat Has A Few Single Launches On The Way - Noise11.com
Josh The Cat

Josh The Cat

Josh The Cat Has A Few Single Launches On The Way

by Paul Cashmere on August 20, 2018

Melbourne singer songwriter Josh The Cat will play single launch shows for his new song ‘I’ll Remember You’ in Sydney and Melbourne in September.

‘I’ll Remember You’ was mixed by under guidance from Josh Abraham who hooked Josh the Cat up with Justin Tessidder. “In the production, I was aiming for that late 90s/early 2000s pop sound,” says Josh the Cat. “So when it came time to mix the track, I thought of my friend Josh Abrahams (remember Totally Addicted to Bass). He put me onto a mysterious person at the end of a phone line who went by the name Juzmo (Justin Tresidder). When Josh told me that he had worked on Holly Valance’s classic Kiss Kiss I knew that this was the right person for the job.”

Tressider has also mixed Wolfmother and Macy Gray.

Listen to Josh The Cat ‘I’ll Remember You’.

Josh The Cat single launch shows

Melbourne Tuesday 25 September The Gaso Upstairs
Sydney Wednesday 10 October The FolkSwagon, Café Lounge 277 Goulburn St, Sydney

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Seeker Lover Keeper
Watch a stunning performance by Magda Szubanski in Seeker Lover Keeper’s Let It Out

Magda Szubanski has put in a stunning performance in the Seeker Lover Keeper video for ‘Let It Out’, a song about coming out.

Filthy Friends
REM’s Peter Buck has Filthy Friends

Former R.E.M. guitarist Peter Buck is heading to Europe next week with his Filthy Friends.

Ed Sheeran, Noise11, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Ed Sheeran Announces Fourth Album and it won’t be called Minus

Ed Sheeran has broken rank with his album naming convention to call his next album ‘No. 6 Collaborations Project’.

The Soul Movers
The Soul Movers Debut ‘If I Could Ever’ video

The Soul Movers have released a video for ‘If I Could Ever’, the third song from their album ‘Bona Fide’.

Crystal Cities
Crystal Cities debut first song in two years ‘Under the Cold Light of the Moon’

Sydney’s Crystal Cities recorded their new song ‘Under the Cold Light of the Moon’ at the legendary Abbey Road Studios in London. It is the band’s first new music in two years.

Nadia Reid
NZ’s Nadia Reid has some Au shows before moving to the UK

New Zealand’s Nadia Reid is on the move to the UK and will perform a few Australian shows in July before she goes.

Lewis Capaldi
Lewis Capaldi has the biggest selling UK album of 2019 (so far)

Lewis Capaldi is set to have a huge week on the Official Chart as his debut album Divinely Uninspired to a Hellish Extent heads for Number 1.