Kesha Cancels Australian Dates Including Bluesfest - Noise11.com
Kesha

Kesha

Kesha Cancels Australian Dates Including Bluesfest

by Noise11.com on February 21, 2018

Kesha is no longer coming to Australia in March.

The US pop star has suffered a knee injury when she fell during her recent concert in Dubai.

In a tweet she said “I’m heartbroken to be forced to postpone some of my upcoming international dates due to a recent injury I sustained while performing. It’s my biggest joy in life to share my music with my fans all over the world, but I have to follow my doctor’s orders and undergo surgery today to repair my tom ACL so I can get ready to give my all on my Summer tour and beyond.”

A statement from Select Touring asks fans not to cash in their tickets just yet. “The postponed 7 dates were set to begin March 25 in Brisbane, Australia . Ticket-holders for Australia and New Zealand are encouraged to hold onto their tickets and stay tuned for further information about rescheduled dates, which will be announced in the near future. All Existing Tickets will be valid for the new dates to be announced. Unfortunately, the Byron Bay Bluesfest performance will not be able to be rescheduled”.

Comments

comments

Taylor Swift, Etihad, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Taylor Swift home invader given jail sentence

Taylor Swift has one less home invader to worry about after a stalker pleaded guilty to breaking into her pad.

A Star Is Born 2018
Australian Charts : A Star Is Born spends 7th week at no 1

It's now a seventh week at the top in Australia for the soundtrack to "A Star is Born" by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, plus the set also holds for the same period in New Zealand too.

Justin Timberlake - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Justin Timberlake cancels all remaining 2018 shows

Justin Timberlake has cancelled his remaining shows for 2018 as he works on repairing his vocal cords.

Palace of the King
Palace of the King have a stack of dates over summer

Palace of the King has a stack of tour dates across December and January starting tonight in Emu Plains and finishing up on 25 January in Belconnen as they open for The Screaming Jets and a show with Living Color.

Madonna, Rod Laver Arena Rebel Heart Tour. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Madonna takes issue with Lady Gaga quote

Madonna has reignited her long-running feud with Lady Gaga after suggesting the A Star Is Born actress has lifted an old quote of hers and claimed it as her own.

Kanye West. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kanye West apologizes after Broadway show slur

Kanye West has issued a rare apology after being slammed by Broadway's new Sonny Bono for using his mobile phone during opening night of The Cher Show.

Kanye West. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
The Cher Show on Kanye West’s bad theatre behaviour

Broadway star Jarrod Spector has forgiven Kanye West for his lack of theatre etiquette during the opening night of his new musical after the rapper apologized for staring at his phone through the first act.