Lea Michele Says Fuck It If People Don't Like Her New Album - Noise11.com
Lea Michele

Lea Michele

Lea Michele Says Fuck It If People Don’t Like Her New Album

by Music-News.com on January 29, 2017

Lea Michele sat down with Billboard for an exclusive interview discussing her new album, “Places.”

In the wide-ranging interview, Michele opens up how she named her sophomore album (she held a wine-fueled seance and bounced ideas off of Jonathan Groff while reading a special gift from Stevie Nicks).

“I poured myself the biggest glass of red wine, I put Fleetwood Mac on my vinyl, I lit candles, and I legit started praying and looking for a sign,” Michele tells Billboard. “I have this incredible book that Stevie Nicks gave me in 2013 when my boyfriend [Glee co-star Cory Monteith] died. She gave me this art book of hers that she put notes in over the years and song lyrics, and then she rewrote personal notes for me that say things like, ‘Keep singing, and have faith.'”

She also dishes on who she turned to for inspiration on the album (Celine Dion) and her plans to promote it (live shows) closing the interview by saying, “Fuck it if people don’t like it,” she continues. “This record deserves all of my time and care, and that’s what I plan on doing this year.”

music-news.com

Comments

comments

The Amity Affliction
The Amity Affliction Debut New Song ‘Like Love’ For Late Friend SK

The Amity Affliction have a new song ‘Like Love’, written in memory of their late friend SK who passed away after experiencing depression.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Rivals Kanye West For Title of World’s Greatest Moron

Idiot Nicki Minaj is rivalling Kanye West as World’s Greatest Moron after tweeting that she has been invited to the White House after she stated he cousin got swollen testicles after a Covid jab. (Seriously you cannot make this shit up).

The Cat Empire
The Cat Empire Disband

The Cat Empire have announced their break-up.

Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman
Comedian Jimmy Carr Is On The Ed Sheeran Album ‘Equals’

Ed Sheeran has revealed Jimmy Carr recorded backing vocals on 'Visiting Hours'.

Nicki Minaj
Dr Anthony Fauci Says Nicki Minaj Covid Claims Are Complete Rubbish

Nicki Minaj’s stupid Covid comment was completely false. Dr Anthony Fauci was asked by Jake Tapper on CNN if there was any evidence of reproductive issues from the Covid vaccine.

Courtney Barnett performs in the ABC Melbourne Studio Foyer celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Archie Roach album Charcoal Road. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Courtney Barnett Debuts ‘Before You Gotta Go’ Video

Courtney Barnett’s video for ‘Before You Gotta Go’ was filmed in various locations in New Zealand and Australia.

Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman
Ed Sheeran ‘Bad Habits’ Video Was Filmed In Bridgerton House

To celebrate the release of brand new single ‘Shivers’, Ed Sheeran joined Jordan and Perri on KISS Breakfast today (Friday 10th September). The singer chatted all about recording his new album in Suffolk and which famous friends he’s brought to the region. He also chatted about daughter Lyra and how he remains so close to his school friends despite his mega fame.