Melbourne’s Noah Earp Uses Hometown Backdrop For New Video - Noise11.com
Noah Earp

Melbourne’s Noah Earp Uses Hometown Backdrop For New Video

by Paul Cashmere on October 5, 2016

Melbourne singer-songwriter Noah Earp has made a home-made video using his hometown environment for his new song ‘The Raw and the Cooked’.

“I thought it’d be cool to grab some GoPros and film an extremely untalented person making an absolute mockery of themselves and the sport,” Noah said in a statement. “I thought the album was serious enough…I have a habit of doing music videos myself. It’s not generally advised, but I like learning about filmmaking, and I’d rather learn about it by jumping in and giving it a shot.”

‘The Raw and the Cooked’ is from the forthcoming Noah Earp album ‘Disinheritor’, due 28 October.

“The Raw and the Cooked is about a person who is trapped in a bad scene. At first she seems really cynical, but actually, the cynicism masks a certain naivete,” he said. “We all have this to some extent – nothing is too neat and nobody’s perfect. I liked the idea of a love song that wasn’t…in the end, this pretty love song fragments into a million pieces because life is scary and chaotic.”

Noah Earp will launch Disinheritor with a full band at an exclusive gig at renowned Melbourne venue The Toff in Town on October 27.

Comments

comments

Taylor Swift Photo By Ros O'Gorman, Noise11, Photo
Taylor Swift Chucks Another Scott Borchetta Tanty

Taylor Swift has accused her old label boss Scott Borchetta of treating her like a "prized calf" by selling her master recordings to Scooter Braun.

Busby Marou The Great Divide
Busby Marou’s Tom Busby Now Has More Albums Than Kids

As Busby Marou prepare for the release of their fourth album ‘The Great Divide’ it has not gone unnoticed to Tom Busby that he now has one more album than he has children.

Rihanna, Photo Ros O'Gorman, Noise11, photo
Rihanna Signs Publishing Deal With Sony/ATV

Rihanna is reportedly set to sign a deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing as she prepares to release new music.

Kanye West photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kanye West has an all-star turn-out for this Sunday Service

Lil Yachty, T.I., 2 Chainz, and Nelly were among the rap elite who attended Kanye West's latest Sunday Service gospel breakfast in Georgia at the weekend.

Post Malone Hollywoods Bleeding
Australian Charts: Post Malone ‘Hollywood Bleeding’ Debuts at Number One

Post Malone scores his second No.1 album in Australia this week as his third studio set "Hollywood's Bleeding" debuts at the top of the ARIA Albums Chart.

Tones and I
Australian Charts: Tones and I Spends 7th Week at Number One

"Dance Monkey" for local singer Tones and I sits atop the ARIA Singles Chart for a seventh straight week, while it's also on top of the charts in Norway (6th wk), Ireland (3rd wk), Finland and Denmark (2nd week each).

Lily Allen
Lily Allen says her label didn’t support her following sexual allegations

Lily Allen has accused her record label bosses of "failing to act" on her claims she was sexually assaulted by a prominent figure in the music industry.