Missy Higgins Is Heading Out On Her Own Tour After Ed Sheeran - Noise11.com
Missy Higgins AWITG on Sunday 19 November 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman

Missy Higgins AWITG on Sunday 19 November 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman

Missy Higgins Is Heading Out On Her Own Tour After Ed Sheeran

by Paul Cashmere on March 2, 2018

Missy Higgins will tour Australia right after playing to one million Ed Sheeran fans on his upcoming out.

Missy Higgins will kick off her ‘Solastalgia’ tour in Brisbane on May 4. Gordi will open.

“I think this was the most fun I’ve had filming a music video. I never thought I’d catch myself doing choreographed dancing in one of my film clips but if there’s any song I’ll ever do it for, it’s ‘Futon Couch’! I’m excited for people to see this, it’s very different for me,” she said in a statement.

Dates are:

Friday 4 May QPAC Concert Hall | Brisbane, QLD
Saturday 5 May Empire Theatre | Toowoomba, QLD
Sunday 6 May Anita’s Theatre | Wollongong, NSW
Tuesday 8 May Enmore Theatre | Sydney, NSW
Friday 11 May Canberra Theatre | Canberra, ACT
Saturday 12 May Thebarton Theatre | Adelaide, SA
Sunday 13 May Palais Theatre | Melbourne, VIC

Comments

comments

The Wiggles
New Wiggles Step In For Old Wiggle At Second Wiggles Gig

Emma Wiggle and Simon Wiggle of the current Wiggles line-up stepped in for original Wiggle Greg Page at the second Wiggles gig in Sydney this weekend.

Andrew W.K. - Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Andrew W.K.’s Air Drumming Napalm Death Cardio Workout Is Exactly As Awesome As It Sounds

Professional energetic dude Andrew W.K. has released a 43-minute film of him air drumming to Napalm Death's 1990 grindcore masterpiece Harmony Corruption.

The Amity Affliction
REVIEW: The Amity Affliction, Frankston, 17 January 2020

With almost seven studio albums under their belt, The Amity Affliction have set out on a regional tour of Australia. Last night the boys from Gympie made their way down to Frankston to play an intimate sell out show at the Pier Bandroom. And they didn’t let anyone down with an outstanding line up of songs to fill an hour-long set.

The Wiggles
Greg Page of The Wiggles Suffers Cardiac Arrest During Reunion Show

Original Yellow Wiggle Greg Page is recovering in Westmead Hospital in Sydney after suffering a cardiac arrest at the end of The Wiggles performance at a bushfire benefit last night.

Eminem Music To Be Murdered By
Eminem Just Popped Out A New Album ‘Music To Be Murdered By’

Eminem has just released a brand new album called ‘Music To Be Murdered By’ with no notice.

Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day, Soundwave, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Green Day Samples Gary Glitter On New Song ‘Oh Yeah’

Green Day has sampled Gary Glitter. Quick, someone check if hell has frozen over.

Flying Lotus
Moog Reveals New Synth With The Help Of Flying Lotus

Name a more exciting pairing in the world of modern electronic music than Flying Lotus and Moog Synthesisers. Go on, I'll wait.