Michael Gudinski’s Mushroom Group has revealed an all-new structure to combine merged resources with partners Michael Chugg and AEG Presents.
The new look Mushroom group will feature a dedicated live Marketing and Communications division led by Reegan Stark and new roles within the operation.
In a statement Mushroom Group Chairman, Michael Gudinski said: “Mushroom has seen significant growth in recent years across both the live and label businesses and this restructure is an incredibly exciting stage in our evolution.
“Our overriding principle at Mushroom is to be leaders and not followers and I believe these changes will allow us to consolidate both sides of our business. I’m also very pleased to be promoting so many great staff from within and can’t wait to see them develop even further in their areas. Watch this space, there is more to come! Exciting times.”
MUSHROOM LIVE TOURING MARKETING + COMMUNICATIONS STAFF CHANGES
The new live Marketing + Communications division is responsible for all marketing, PR and digital for Frontier Touring, Chugg Entertainment, CMC Rocks and other live partnerships; along with PR and digital communications for Illusive Presents.
• Mary Bainbridge – with an epic 38 years of touring experience to her name, Mary Bainbridge will continue to provide Mushroom’s live businesses with her extensive years of experience and skills in both live marketing and ticketing in the role of Senior Consultant, Marketing + Ticketing, working closely with the Marketing + Communications and Ticketing + Venue divisions of the Mushroom live businesses.
• Samantha Clode – After six years at Mushroom and 25 in the music industry, promoted to Communications Director.
• Andy Purcell – After six years at Mushroom and 25 in the industry, promoted to Communications Director.
• Nicole Stringer – After four years at Chugg Entertainment and 10 in the industry, promoted to Communications Director. Nicole will continue to also oversee all publicity for CMC Rocks, Australia’s leading country music festival.
• Eloise Glanville – After 20 years at Mushroom and 29 in the industry, promoted to Marketing + Communications Operations Director.
• Samantha Hughes – Moves from her role at Chugg Entertainment to Marketing + Communications Assistant.
• Siobhan Kranz – After five years at Mushroom and seven in the industry, moves into the role of Marketing + Communications Senior Manager, working closely with Reegan Stark across Mushroom tours and development projects.
• Rachel Ligertwood – joins as Marketing Senior Manager, following 10 years at Roundhouse Entertainment (A Day On The Green) and 16 years in live event marketing.
• Georgie Luxton – After nine years at Chugg Entertainment, Georgie Luxton will move up into the role of Marketing Senior Manager, while continuing to oversee all marketing for CMC Rocks.
• Danielle Jane – After five years at Mushroom and 14 in the industry promoted to Marketing Coordinator.
• Riccardo Esposito – moves to Digital Marketing Coordinator.
• Sarah Dileo – After seven years at Mushroom Sarah Dileo is promoted to Digital Senior Manager.
• Emily Bass – Promoted to Digital Senior Coordinator.
• Hannah Costello – With five years at Mushroom, promoted to Digital Coordinator.
• Valerie Lee – moves to Digital Content Creator.
MUSHROOM LABELS STAFF CHANGES
Moving into new roles and making up the new dedicated in-house promotions team working across all Mushroom Labels – Liberation Records, Liberator Music, Ivy League Records, I OH YOU, Bloodlines, Soothsayer, 100s + 1000s:
• Julia Hill – After five years at Mushroom and with 15+ years label experience, promoted into the new role of Publicity Director.
• David ‘Fez’ Fesdekjian – Joins Mushroom Labels as the new Head of Radio, bringing with him 10+ years radio & music PR experience across EMI Music and most recently as a Director at Six Boroughs Media.
• Lauren ‘Loz’ Grice – After six years at Mushroom and with 10 years label experience, promoted into the new role of Senior Publicist.
• Kate Dyktynski – After five years at Mushroom, promoted into the new role of Publicist.
• Emma Graham – Joins the Mushroom Labels team as Publicity Coordinator.
• Ted Dwyer – Moves over to Mushroom Labels as Radio & Streaming Coordinator.
• Rachael Carroll – Moves over to Mushroom Labels as Label Operations Coordinator.