N.Y.C.K. Debut LXE - Noise11.com
N.Y.C.K.

N.Y.C.K.

N.Y.C.K. Debut LXE

by Paul Cashmere on June 12, 2019

Nick Acquroff and Dominique Garrard (aka N.Y.C.K.) have released a new song LXE.

Nick says LXE is based on someone called Lexi who he says “guided me through the grips of infatuation that stripped me bare. Whenever my mind sets off on a destructive loop, Lexi is there, telling me to pour myself a glass of water, put a record on, and keep it all together.”

Melbourne based N.Y.C.K. formed in 2016. Their first song ‘Decision’ was released that year.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Rihanna, Photo Ros O'Gorman, Noise11, photo
Rihanna Signs Publishing Deal With Sony/ATV

Rihanna is reportedly set to sign a deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing as she prepares to release new music.

Kanye West photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kanye West has an all-star turn-out for this Sunday Service

Lil Yachty, T.I., 2 Chainz, and Nelly were among the rap elite who attended Kanye West's latest Sunday Service gospel breakfast in Georgia at the weekend.

Post Malone Hollywoods Bleeding
Australian Charts: Post Malone ‘Hollywood Bleeding’ Debuts at Number One

Post Malone scores his second No.1 album in Australia this week as his third studio set "Hollywood's Bleeding" debuts at the top of the ARIA Albums Chart.

Tones and I
Australian Charts: Tones and I Spends 7th Week at Number One

"Dance Monkey" for local singer Tones and I sits atop the ARIA Singles Chart for a seventh straight week, while it's also on top of the charts in Norway (6th wk), Ireland (3rd wk), Finland and Denmark (2nd week each).

Lily Allen
Lily Allen says her label didn’t support her following sexual allegations

Lily Allen has accused her record label bosses of "failing to act" on her claims she was sexually assaulted by a prominent figure in the music industry.

Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman
UK Charts: ed Sheeran and Stormzy have the no 1 song in England

There's no shifting Ed Sheeran and Stormzy from the top of the Official Singles Chart – Take Me Back to London is Number 1 for a third week aided by a remix by producer Sir Spyro, featuring rappers Jaykae and Aitch.

Post Malone Hollywoods Bleeding
UK Charts: Post Malone Hollywood’s Bleeding Debuts at Number One

Post Malone flies straight into Number 1 with Hollywood’s Bleeding, the rapper’s second collection to reach the top of the Official Albums Chart, following 2018’s Beerbongs and Bentleys.