Rapper J.I.D to play one Australian show in 2019 for Live Nation - Noise11.com
J.I.D

J.I.D

Rapper J.I.D to play one Australian show in 2019 for Live Nation

by Paul Cashmere on December 5, 2018

Live Nation will bring rapper J.I.D to Australia for one headline show in Melbourne in 2019.

East Atlanta rapper J.I.D. was last in Australia opening for J. Cole. J.I.D records for Cole’s Dreamville Records. He has released two albums through Dreamville, ‘The Never Story’ in 2017 and ‘DiCaprio 2’ in 2018.

Cole features on the song ‘Off Deez’.

J.I.D is part of the musical collective Spillage Village founded by EarthGang in 2010. He was meant to tour with Mac Miller this year but the tour was cancelled following Miller’s death.

J.I.D. will perform his Catch Me If You Can tour at Max Watts, Melbourne, on 27 February 2019 as well as appearing at Perth’s Hidden festival.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Ed Sheeran, Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Ed Sheeran Ordered to Remove Sign from Home

Local authorities in Suffolk, England have ordered Ed Sheeran to remove a big sign he had made for his private pub as a special dedication to his new wife.

Ariana Grande Sweetener
Ariana Grande Pelted with Lemon at Coachella

Ariana Grande temporarily halted her Coachella performance on Sunday night after an audience member threw a lemon at her.

Tracy McNeil and the Goodlife
Tracy McNeil & The Goodlife to Play Last Australian Show before Heading to Canada

Tracy McNeil & The Goodlife will launch their new song ‘Not Like A Brother’ in Melbourne before Tracy and guitarist Dan Parsons hope on a plane and head to Canada for a few months.

Adele performs at on March 18, 2017 in Melbourne, Australia. Photo credit: Graham Denholm / Getty Images
Adele and Husband Split

Adele and her husband Simon Konecki have separated.

Jaden Smith
Jaden Smith Brings Out His Dad Will Smith During Coachella Concert

Jaden Smith surprised fans by bringing out his father Will Smith during his set at Coachella music festival on Friday (19Apr19).

Justin-Bieber-performs-at-Cockatoo-Island-photo-by-Ros-OGorman
Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande at Coachella

Justin Bieber joined Ariana Grande during her set at the Coachella festival on Sunday (21Apr19) for his first performance in a year.

Florence Welch, Florence and the Machine - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Florence + The Machine have a new song just for Game of Thrones

A brand new Florence + The Machine song ‘Jenny of Oldstones’ will debut in this week’s episode of Game of Thrones.