The Battle Of The Gallagher's Begins ... Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs - Noise11.com
Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

The Battle Of The Gallagher’s Begins … Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs

by Noise11.com on October 12, 2017

The Gallagher brothers are going head to head with new music.

Liam has just released his new album ‘As You Were’.

Liam’s song is a public apology to everyone he has pissed off. “I wanted to write an apology,” says Liam. “Not to one person, but to everyone, because I’m no good at saying sorry. That song is a tune.”

Noel has just dropped the first taste of his next High Flying Birds album with the new song ‘Holy Mountain’. The song features Paul Weller on organ.

Noel Gallagher says: “It was one of the first things David and I did on the first week of working together. I knew instantly that it was going to be the first single. There’s so much joy in it. Until the day I die, it will be one of my favourite pieces of music that I’ve ever written. It sounds great live. My kids love it, my friends’ kids all love it and I am sure ‘the kids’ will love it.”

Comments

comments

Tim Rogers
You Am I and Jebediah are teaming up and going everywhere

You Am I will head out with Jebediah for a three-month tour all over Australia starting in November.

Dave Leslie
Dave Leslie Talks Songwriting Ahead of Melbourne Guitar Show

Baby Animals guitarist Dave Leslie will return to the Melbourne Guitar Show for another talk on tips and his long career in a rock band.

Ryan Adams. photo by Ros O'Gorman
Ryan Adams Resurfaces

Ryan Adams has vowed to return to music in his first social media posts since multiple women accused him of sexual and psychological abuse.

Shakespears Sister
Shakespears Sister slam Spotify

Shakespears Sister has slammed streaming services like Spotify for devaluing music.

Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman
Australian Charts: Ed Sheeran Tops ARIA Album Chart for Fourth Time

It's a fourth consecutive No.1 album in Australia for Ed Sheeran as his new album "No.6 Collaborations Project" debuts at the top here and also in New Zealand, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden and in his home country of England (so far).

Midnight Oil play the Bowl on their Great Circle Tour 2017 Monday 6 November 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Busby Marou Join Midnight Oil for Yothu Yindi Cover In Birdsville

Midnight Oil were joined by Queensland’s Busby Marou for a cover a Yothu Yindi’s ‘Treaty’ at the Big Red Bash in Birdsville this week.

Mariah Carey wedding dress
Mariah Carey’s ex-Manager is Receiving Death Threats

Mariah Carey's ex-manager Stella Bulochnikov has claimed she's been sent death threats as part of an attempt to intimidate her.