The Battle Of The Gallagher's Begins ... Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs - Noise11.com
Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

The Battle Of The Gallagher’s Begins … Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs

by Noise11.com on October 12, 2017

The Gallagher brothers are going head to head with new music.

Liam has just released his new album ‘As You Were’.

Liam’s song is a public apology to everyone he has pissed off. “I wanted to write an apology,” says Liam. “Not to one person, but to everyone, because I’m no good at saying sorry. That song is a tune.”

Noel has just dropped the first taste of his next High Flying Birds album with the new song ‘Holy Mountain’. The song features Paul Weller on organ.

Noel Gallagher says: “It was one of the first things David and I did on the first week of working together. I knew instantly that it was going to be the first single. There’s so much joy in it. Until the day I die, it will be one of my favourite pieces of music that I’ve ever written. It sounds great live. My kids love it, my friends’ kids all love it and I am sure ‘the kids’ will love it.”

Comments

comments

Scott Putesky
R.I.P. Scott Putesky aka Daisy Berkowitz of Marilyn Manson 1968-2017

Former Marilyn Manson lead guitarist Scott Putesky aka Daisy Berkowitz has died at age 49.

Primal Scream - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Primal Scream Shove Up A Few Aussie Dates For Feb 18

Primal Scream will head back to Australia in February.

William Patrick Corgan Ogilala
Billy Corgan Pillbox Silent Movie To Screen In Australia

‘Pillbox’, the silent movie by Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan, will screen at the Golden Age Cinema in Sydney October 24 for one-might only.

Noel Gallagher of Oasis, Noise11, Photo
Oasis Still Not Ready To Make-Up

Liam Gallagher stopped by to speak to Absolute Radio’s Danielle Perry and get some stuff of his chest at the Q Awards 2017 - says he was robbed by Kasabian at the awards, talks solo album no. 2, how to be a great live act how The Verve and The Stone Roses could get back together but not Oasis, or maybe they will. It’s all still a guessing game.

Beck, Harvest Festival 2012: Photo Ros O'Gorman
That Time Beck Beat Beyoncé At The Grammy Awards

Beck is glad he has had the chance to chat with Beyonce after his surprise Best Album win at the 2015 Grammy Awards.

Gordon Downie
R.I.P. Gord Downie of Tragically Hip 1964-2017

We knew his time was short when he announced last year that he was suffering from incurable brain cancer, but his constant working and releases made it seem that he was doing well against the disease.

Bjork, Photo: Ros O'Gorman music news noise11.com
Bjork Makes Further Sexual Abuse Claims Against Danish Director

Bjork has opened up further about her sexual harassment ordeal at the hands of an unnamed Danish director a day after Lars Von Trier distanced himself from the drama in a statement.