The Battle Of The Gallagher's Begins ... Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs - Noise11.com
Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

The Battle Of The Gallagher’s Begins … Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs

by Noise11.com on October 12, 2017

The Gallagher brothers are going head to head with new music.

Liam has just released his new album ‘As You Were’.

Liam’s song is a public apology to everyone he has pissed off. “I wanted to write an apology,” says Liam. “Not to one person, but to everyone, because I’m no good at saying sorry. That song is a tune.”

Noel has just dropped the first taste of his next High Flying Birds album with the new song ‘Holy Mountain’. The song features Paul Weller on organ.

Noel Gallagher says: “It was one of the first things David and I did on the first week of working together. I knew instantly that it was going to be the first single. There’s so much joy in it. Until the day I die, it will be one of my favourite pieces of music that I’ve ever written. It sounds great live. My kids love it, my friends’ kids all love it and I am sure ‘the kids’ will love it.”

Comments

comments

Jimmy Barnes Working Class Boy The Soundtracks
Jimmy Barnes Prepares For Working Class Boy Film With The Soundtracks

Jimmy Barnes ‘Working Class Boy’ movie will be preceded by a couple of soundtracks for the occasion.

The Living End
The Living End And Lots Of Friends Gather Around For ‘Don’t Lose It’

The Living End gathered around friends far and wide for their ‘Don’t Lose It’ video, a piss-take on reality TV shows.

Muse play Rod Laver Arena 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Muse Deliver New Song ‘Something Human’

Muse have released the new song ‘Something Human’ as a prelude to an album coming in November.

David Bowie Loving The Aliens 4
Fourth David Bowie Box ‘Loving The Alien’ Coming September

David Bowie’s fourth box set ‘Loving The Alien’, spanning 1983 to 1988, will be released on September 7.

Phil Collins Plays Well With Others
Phil Collins Rounds Up His Famous Friends For Box Set

Phil Collins will release a box set featuring collaborations with his famous friends and he has a lot of them.

My Friend The Chocolate Cake perform at the Recital Centre in Melbourne on 16 June 2017. Photo by Ros OGorman
My Friend The Chocolate Cake Play Their Last Ever Melbourne Show

David Bridie is right about one thing. Matthew Guy should never be elected. But I digress. My Friend The Chocolate Cake have given their last ever Melbourne show.

Wu-Tang Clan, music news, noise11.com
Wu-Tang Clan To Play Sydney Only

Wu-Tang Clan will perform their only Australian shows in Sydney in December.