The Battle Of The Gallagher's Begins ... Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs - Noise11.com
Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Liam Gallagher, Beady Eye, Photo By Ros O'Gorman

The Battle Of The Gallagher’s Begins … Noel Vs Liam Both Have New Songs

by Noise11.com on October 12, 2017

The Gallagher brothers are going head to head with new music.

Liam has just released his new album ‘As You Were’.

Liam’s song is a public apology to everyone he has pissed off. “I wanted to write an apology,” says Liam. “Not to one person, but to everyone, because I’m no good at saying sorry. That song is a tune.”

Noel has just dropped the first taste of his next High Flying Birds album with the new song ‘Holy Mountain’. The song features Paul Weller on organ.

Noel Gallagher says: “It was one of the first things David and I did on the first week of working together. I knew instantly that it was going to be the first single. There’s so much joy in it. Until the day I die, it will be one of my favourite pieces of music that I’ve ever written. It sounds great live. My kids love it, my friends’ kids all love it and I am sure ‘the kids’ will love it.”

Comments

comments

Dolores ORiordan
Dolores O’Riordan Has Been Buried Next To Her Dad In Ireland

Dolores O'Riordan was laid to rest in her home city in County Limerick, Ireland, on Tuesday (January 23).

Lari White
R.I.P. Lari White 1965-2018

Country singer Lari White has lost her battle with peritoneal cancer at the age of 52.

Jonny Greenwood performs at ACO Underground in December 2012_02, Noise11, Photo
Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood Nominated For An Academy Award

Radiohead lead guitarist and keyboard player Jonny Greenwood has been nominated for an Academy Award for his work on ‘Phantom Thread’.

Mary J Blige plays Hamer Hall on Wednesday 12 April 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Mary J. Blige Is An Oscar Nominee

Singer Mary J. Blige is officially an Oscar contender.

Juliana Hatfield Sings Olivia Newton-John
Juliana Hatfield Covers Olivia Newton-John

Juliana Hatfield has recorded a complete album of Olivia Newton-John covers.

Billy Corgan, The Smashing Pumpkins, Photo Ros O'Gorman, Noise11, photo
D’arcy Wretzky Won’t Be Part Of A Smashing Pumpkins Reunion

D'arcy Wretzky, the bass guitarist for Smashing Pumpkins from their formation in 1988 until shortly before their breakup in 1999, will not be taking part in the yet-to-be announced reunion.

Kid Rock performs at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne on 7 December 2013. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kid Rock Wins Court Case Over Tour Name

Kid Rock has scored an early court victory in a legal battle over the original name for his new tour.