The Money War Release ‘Recall’ - Noise11.com
the-money-war

The Money War Release ‘Recall’

by Paul Cashmere on November 16, 2016

Triple J Unearthed winners The Money War has released the another single from their upcoming EP.

‘Recall’ is the latest single for The Money War, Perth duo Dylan Ollivierre and Carmen Pepper.

The song ‘Recall’ was written after a road trip though the desert in the USA. “Recall is about being tired of repetition. When we went travelling in the US I remembered all of the things I love about Perth, I just needed a change to remind me. It kind of felt like another part of the soundtrack of the road trip, written during a writing burst where I wrote 5 songs in a day,” Dylan said.

Listen to The Money War – Recall

The X Studio

Comments

comments

Slipknot. Photo by Ros O'Gorman.
Australian Charts: Slipknot ‘We Are Not Your Kind’ debuts at no 1

America heavy metal act Slipknot sees their sixth studio album "We Are Not Your Kind" become their third consecutive No.1 album in Australia, and it's the bands first new material in just under five years.

Tones and I
Australian Charts: Tones & I ‘Dance Monkey’ is no 1 single for third week

It's a third week atop the ARIA Singles Chart tree for local singer Tones and I with her track "Dance Monkey".

Joe Jonas, music news, noise11.com
Joe Jonas Turns 30

Joe Jonas celebrated his 30th birthday with wife Sophie Turner at a James Bond themed bash in New York.

A$AP Rocky, Noise11, Photo
A$AP Rocky speaks up about Swedish charges

A$AP Rocky has broken his silence following the guilty verdict in his Swedish assault case, telling fans he's "disappointed" with the outcome.

Amy Shark
Amy Shark Is Hitting The Regional Towns

Amy Shark is heading out for a regional tour of Australia in October and November with dates from Darwin to Hobart.

Destinys Child
Mathew Knowles rules out Destiny’s Child reunion for now

Mathew Knowles is "certainly hopeful" that Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams will come together for a Destiny's Child reunion.

BTS Map of the Soul
K-Pop boyband BTS to take a break

K-pop supergroup BTS have announced plans to take a long break after spending six years conquering charts and concert stages around the world.

August 13, 2019