This Wild Life Shares ‘Break Me’ Ahead of Australian Tour - Noise11.com
This Wild Life photo by Rowan Daly

This Wild Life photo by Rowan Daly

This Wild Life Shares ‘Break Me’ Ahead of Australian Tour

by Noise11.com on June 7, 2017

This Wild Life revealed ‘Break Me’ this week, ahead of their Australian tour in October.

Singer Kevin Jordan explains, “We wrote the song ‘Break Me’ during the ‘Low Tides’ sessions, and although it didn’t feel like it fit perfectly into the album itself, we knew it was a track that we would have to release.

Lyrically this song touches on my tendency to be a serial monogamist, even when I’m not emotionally happy in a relationship. I’ve been outright shitty to people in an attempt to make them cut me off, because I know I can’t possibly do it myself. When I find myself in this cycle, I do more harm to myself and my loved ones by continuing in a physical relationship when the emotional connection has long but faded.”

THIS WILD LIFE AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES

WITH MAYDAY PARADE

Thursday 12 October – Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Friday 13 October – 170 Russell, Melbourne
Saturday 14 October – Arrow On Swanston, Melbourne
Sunday 15 October – Eatons Hill Hotel, Brisbane
Tuesday 17 October – The Gov, Adelaide
Wednesday 18 October – Metro City, Perth

Comments

comments

Funko Angus Young
Angus Young gets Funko’d up

Angus Young can finally be toyed with when his Funko figure is released in January.

Rufus Du Sol
Rufus Du Sol to take Lastlings and Cassian on the road

Lastlings and Cassian will open for Rüfüs du Sol across Australia for the Solace tour of 2019.

G Flip
Melbourne’s G Flip scores ARIA Emerging Artist Scholarship

Melbourne singer, songwriter, producer and drummer G Flip has received the 2019 ARIA Emerging Artist Scholarship.

Chance The Rapper
Chance the Rapper takes a break to study the Bible

Chance the Rapper is taking a "sabbatical" from the limelight to study the Bible after becoming an uncle for the first time.

noise11 the 1975 splendour photo, ian laidlaw photograph
UK Charts: The 1975 score third no 1 album

Congratulations to The 1975, who land straight in at Number 1 on this week's Official Albums Chart with A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships.

Ariana Grande Sweetener
Australian Charts: Ariana Grande ‘thank u, next’ number one for 4th week

Could the Ariana Grande track "thank u, next" become the final No.1 of 2018, as this week it lands a fourth week atop the ARIA Singles Chart, plus also a fourth stay in New Zealand and Canada and logs a fifth week atop the UK and Irish singles charts too.

Palace of the King
Palace of the King have a stack of dates over summer

Palace of the King has a stack of tour dates across December and January starting tonight in Emu Plains and finishing up on 25 January in Belconnen as they open for The Screaming Jets and a show with Living Color.