This Wild Life Shares ‘Break Me’ Ahead of Australian Tour - Noise11.com
This Wild Life photo by Rowan Daly

This Wild Life photo by Rowan Daly

This Wild Life Shares ‘Break Me’ Ahead of Australian Tour

by Noise11.com on June 7, 2017

This Wild Life revealed ‘Break Me’ this week, ahead of their Australian tour in October.

Singer Kevin Jordan explains, “We wrote the song ‘Break Me’ during the ‘Low Tides’ sessions, and although it didn’t feel like it fit perfectly into the album itself, we knew it was a track that we would have to release.

Lyrically this song touches on my tendency to be a serial monogamist, even when I’m not emotionally happy in a relationship. I’ve been outright shitty to people in an attempt to make them cut me off, because I know I can’t possibly do it myself. When I find myself in this cycle, I do more harm to myself and my loved ones by continuing in a physical relationship when the emotional connection has long but faded.”

THIS WILD LIFE AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES

WITH MAYDAY PARADE

Thursday 12 October – Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Friday 13 October – 170 Russell, Melbourne
Saturday 14 October – Arrow On Swanston, Melbourne
Sunday 15 October – Eatons Hill Hotel, Brisbane
Tuesday 17 October – The Gov, Adelaide
Wednesday 18 October – Metro City, Perth

Comments

comments

City Calm Down
City Calm Down make a statement with their brand new song ‘Television’

Melbourne band City Calm Down are making a statement about the media with their new song ‘Television’.

N.Y.C.K.
N.Y.C.K. drop their first new music since 2017

Melbourne duo Dominique Garrard and Nicholas Acquroff aka N.Y.C.K. have released ‘Wild Streak’, their first new music since the ‘Alive’ EP of 2017.

Courtney Barnett performs in the ABC Melbourne Studio Foyer celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Archie Roach album Charcoal Road. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Courtney Barnett To Launch Tell Me How You Really Feel installation at The Other Art Fair Melbourne

Courtney Barnett’s Tell Me How You Really Feel project will be brought to life at The Other Art Fair Melbourne in May.

Kelsea Ballerini
Kelsea Ballerini becomes the Youngest Member of the Grand Ole Opry

Kelsea Ballerini became the youngest current member of the Grand Ole Opry in Tennessee on Tuesday night.

Julia Jacklin
Julia Jacklin Makes A Video Backstage for ‘Comfort’

Julia Jacklin has made a video for her song ‘Comfort’ backstage while on tour in the UK with First Aid Kit.

Courtney Barnett Has A New Video for ‘Everybody Here Hates You’

Courtney Barnett has debuted her video for ‘Everybody Here Hates You’.

Josh Piterman
Josh Piterman to Perform his own shows in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane

Theatre star Josh Piterman will perform his own shows in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane in June.