This Wild Life Shares ‘Break Me’ Ahead of Australian Tour - Noise11.com
This Wild Life photo by Rowan Daly

This Wild Life photo by Rowan Daly

This Wild Life Shares ‘Break Me’ Ahead of Australian Tour

by Noise11.com on June 7, 2017

This Wild Life revealed ‘Break Me’ this week, ahead of their Australian tour in October.

Singer Kevin Jordan explains, “We wrote the song ‘Break Me’ during the ‘Low Tides’ sessions, and although it didn’t feel like it fit perfectly into the album itself, we knew it was a track that we would have to release.

Lyrically this song touches on my tendency to be a serial monogamist, even when I’m not emotionally happy in a relationship. I’ve been outright shitty to people in an attempt to make them cut me off, because I know I can’t possibly do it myself. When I find myself in this cycle, I do more harm to myself and my loved ones by continuing in a physical relationship when the emotional connection has long but faded.”

THIS WILD LIFE AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES

WITH MAYDAY PARADE

Thursday 12 October – Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Friday 13 October – 170 Russell, Melbourne
Saturday 14 October – Arrow On Swanston, Melbourne
Sunday 15 October – Eatons Hill Hotel, Brisbane
Tuesday 17 October – The Gov, Adelaide
Wednesday 18 October – Metro City, Perth

Comments

comments

Sky Ferreira
Sky Ferreira Delays New Music Due To Illness

Sky Ferreira has been unable to release new music recently due to a mystery illness.

Rag n Bone
Rag’n’Bone Man Adds Some Sydney and Melbourne Dates

Rag’n’Bone Man will play some Bluesfest sideshows in Sydney and Melbourne in March.

Pink, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Pink Denies Frowning During Christina Aguilera’s Whitney Houston Tribute

Pink has hit back at claims she was seen grimacing as Christina Aguilera paid tribute to Whitney Houston during a performance at the American Music Awards on Sunday night.

Taylor Swift, Etihad, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Grammy Judges Uncomfortable With Taylor Swift’s Competitor Put-downs

Taylor Swift's takedown of artists Katy Perry and Kanye West may harm her album's chances of winning big at the 2018 Grammy Awards.

Taylor Swift, Etihad, Frontier Touring, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Australian Charts: Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ Debuts At No 1

The sixth studio album for US singer/songwriter Taylor Swift titled "Reputation" debuts at No.1 on the ARIA Albums Chart this week, becoming her fourth chart-topping album here.

Camila Cabello
Australian Charts: No 1 Song Goes To Camila Cabello and Young Thug

After waiting for five weeks at No.2, the Camila Cabello and Young Thug slow-salsa track "Havana" climbs to the top of the ARIA Singles Chart, matching its current peak in England, Ireland and Canada.

Seth Meyers introduces Alex Lahey to America
Seth Meyers Introduces Australia’s Alex Lahey To The USA

Talk show host Seth Meyers had Melbourne singer songwriter Alex Lahey on his The Late Show With Seth Meyers this week.