Bieber retweets Aziz Ansari, Vampire Weekend become a Halloween costume, Bruno Mars is in a strip club, Tommy Lee’s in Vegas, and heaps more.
Here’s a little look at who’s up to what on Twitter today.
- Justin Bieber is savvy enough to retweet Aziz Ansari’s assessment of his ‘Little Drummer Boy’ cover, featuring Busta Rhymes.
- Oooooh, looks like rap duo Horrorshow will be hosting rage soon. #dreamcometrue.
- Dannii Minogue is collecting spooky tunes. Nothing out of the ordinary sofar, so tweet some Dark Throne at her.
- Ezra Koenig from Vampire Weekend is getting into the spirit by retweeting Hipster Runoff’s ‘Vampire Weekend At Bernie’s’ costume.
- Nervo tweeted some studio news, polishing off a track with LMFAO for Steve Aoki’s new album.
- Bruno Mars is tweeting from a Scottish strip club, and isn’t happy with their music choices, even if they’re playing his song.
- Gotye announces a third show for Perth’s Belvoir Amphitheatre on sale this Friday. Impressive.
- Exactly what it says on the tin: Jermaine Dupri posts a photo of Alicia Keys DJing.
- Motley Crue’s Tommy Lee, photgraphed in his natural habitat of Las VegA$$$.
- Diplo has many friends. He’s in the studio with (count ‘em): Skream, Benga, Pharrell, Usher, Ariel Rechtshaid.