Christina Perri finds heaven, Skrillex wants to play to dogs, Bryan Adams watches prehistoric soccer coverage, Kings Of Leon and The Strokes start a book club, and heaps more.
We’re back for the New Year and continue peeking into the thrilling lives of musicians on Twitter.
- If Questlove from The Roots can still ask Diddy if he can break items with his mind, it means Diddy can’t.
- One can only suspect a Skrillex concert for dogs would have the same effect on them as New Year’s fireworks.
- Jared Followill from Kings Of Leon and Albert Hammond Jr from The Strokes seem to be starting their own book club, bless ‘em.
- Tyler The Creator says that the OFWGKTA twitter account has been hacked. How could they ever tell? Are the hackers being polite or something?
- The inimitable Henry Wagons hits the bar with an (Arctic) Monkey and a (Last Shadow) Puppet.
- Strike one off the bucket list for Grizzly Bear – they finally found that painting of a heavily-nippled monkey excited by asparagus.
- The Teflon Don, Mr Rick Ross is humbled by a six-figure bidding war over his new mixtape. But not so humbled that he won’t tweet about it.
- Poppet Christina Perri finds heaven in what looks like an instragrammed photo of the Windows default wallpaper.
- An unverified Anthony Keidis twitter account says: “My new year’s resolution for 2012 is to catch a live bird with my bare hands. Like, a healthy one.” I want to believe.
- “Soccer will one day get instant replays”? What Third World network are you watching, Bryan Adams? Actually, the Third World networks would be better for soccer coverage.