Cody Simpson’s doll tweets, Perry Farrell slaps stewards around, Rebecca Black has low name recognition with baristas, Neil Diamond in a rainbow sash and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what musicians are up to on Twitter today.
- This is the creepiest thing we’ve seen here on TwitBits, and Cody Simpson chose to retweet it.
- From what we can work out, Perry Farrell of Jane’s Addiction is slapping an airline steward around on a plane and tweeting about it because someone farted.
- Blink 812’s Mark Hoppus pitches a movie about a horse in WWI in CRUISE CONTROL. Get to it, Weinsteins.
- The lovely Mike Posner becomes the Bubble Boy in this live clip.
- Albert Hammond Jr of The Strokes drops some wisdom about mortality, but we’d all like to be like him and die good, handsome and rich, right?
- Here is a photo of Flea, disco guitar king Nile Rodgers and Tom Hanks chilling at a Berlin Red Hot Chili Peppers gig. Solid.
- Really, baristas, have you never been on the internet? It’s spelled Rebecca Black.
- Boy George chuckles that ‘Pete Burns’ is on the Weakest Link. Pot/kettle.
- Neil Diamond just met Obama, got a Kennedy Center Honour, and is wearing a fabulous sash in this photo.
- Jean Grae has been researching guns, but it’s just for her filthy new rhymes. She’s going HAM on twitter today.