Kanye is back on twitter, Chili Pepper Chad Smith meets Rammstein, KISS actually make music, The Sword unveil epic t-shirt and heaps more.
Here’s your daily insight into what musicians are doing on Twitter.
- UK rapper Professor Green is very careful about the wording of a tweet explaining the grammatical errors of his previous tweet. #Muphry’sLaw
- Kanye is back and tweeting… quotes from Leonardo Da Vinci, which become rather ironic. Viva 2012.
- Death Cab For Cutie frontman Ben Gibbard has mad beard envy. Let’s keep an eye on ex-wife Zooey Deschanel and any new, particularly hirsute flames.
- Epic metal champs The Sword unveil a perfectly diabolical tee-shirt design.
- Some nutty fan had his heart stolen by funkateers Bluejuice. So he stole some stuff from their merch desk.
- Happy Snap: RHCP drummer Chad Smith with a possibly post-gig and sooty Rammstein.
- Well hello, Juliette Lewis! Someone get me a copy of Led Zeppelin II and some bed reinforcements, stat!
- It hasn’t happened just yet, but if someone named Kreayshawn can quit smoking, we all can.
- Gene Simmons from KISS is laying down some vocal tracks for their next album. I forgot he was in a band.
- Patience from The Grates has cracked the code of the new Rihanna video: she gets a tapeworm.