Nickelback get Dick, Wiz Khalifa does too, No Age procrastinate professionally, M.I.A. pulls out the big guns at immigration, and heaps more.
Musicians tweet, we repeat.
- Are Diafrix trolling us with fake African wisdom? Apparently the solution to hot weather is drinking hot tea. You first.
- Usually rappers are pretty frank about what they’re up to, so it’s strange that Wiz Khalifa calls it “self love”.
- Nickelback have been passive-aggressively responding to nasty tweets recently, but right now they’re off to shoot a new video with some dude called Nigel Dick. Try to make a joke about that one, haters.
- M.I.A pulls out the “I’m playing the Superbowl” card to get through NYC immigration.
- Pete Yorn just tweeted Kim Cijsters. Either he forgot an @ or he’s watching a single-person tennis match.
- Every Time I Die singer Keith Buckley has a warning: silent film The Artist features no disabled ghosts, dinosaurs, or sad horses.
- If you cut his set short, Kid Cudi will trash your stage. On principle. Got it?
- Indie slackers No Age are at max-level procrastination – not only rearranging the fridge, but tweeting about it.
- Tempting fate, The Black Lips wonder what ever happened to last year’s hyped indie bands.
- Looks like Paulini has been snagged by the Stealth Mountain.