Weezer and the Fonz, Ted Leo gets cheeky with Titus Andronicus, Nicki Minaj introduces Pope John Paul II, Megadeth give away a guitar and heaps more.
Here’s a wander through the magical, musical stream of Twitter today.
- Matt Sharp, formerly of Weezer, posts up a snap of the band with The Fonz. Eyyy.
- Is Vanilla Ice promoting Twitter on Twitter?
- Megadeth are giving away a Dave Mustaine guitar. Does not come with the preternatural ability to shred, dudes.
- UK electro-rap upstart Tinchy Stryder is in the studio. Is The Wish List the title of his next album, or the cadre of dudes in there with him?
- Meat Loaf gets a mullet for a movie White Trash Christmas and he looks real happy about it.
- Alongside Roman, you’ll also meet Saint Pope John Paul II on Nicki Minaj’s next album. Okay.
- Flea from the Chili Peppers says he’ll never tweet about NBA again… for about two minutes.
- Ah, Ted Leo. Researching the Civil War so he can write a ‘correction’ album in response to Titus Andronicus. He’s so silly.
- Have Young The Giant hacked Cage The Elephant’s Twitter, or is this just a teaser for the incredible Cage The Young Giant Elephant collaboration?
- Gaslamp Killer just saw two midgets on a scooter, which means he’s surely close to the pot o’ gold.