Whitney Houston’s death was accidental the coroner has concluded for her final report.
In the report released on Wednesday (April 4, 2012), the coroner has reported that “an unidentified white powdery substance was left on the bathroom counter”.
The 48-year old singer is confirmed to have drowned in the bath with cocaine and heart disease listed as contributing factors.
Scalding burns were also found on the body confirming her assistant’s statement that the water was “extremely hot” when she was found.
Whitney died between 2:45pm and 3pm on February 11, 2012. Her body was discovered at 3:36pm.
Prescription drugs were also found on the counter of the bathroom. In a draw a portable mirror and more remnants of the white power were found.
Traces of other drugs including marijuana, anti-anxiety medication Xanax, the muscle relaxant Flexeril were in her system.
The coroner described the combination as “toxic”.
The investigation into the death of Whitney Houston has now concluded.