Albare has just released his 6th album ‘Long Way’ with iTD.
The album was recorded in New York with some of the world’s greatest jazz musicians including:
• Triple Grammy Award drummer Antonio Sanchez;
• Saxophonist George Garzone, a member of the Grammy winner, the Joe Lovano Nonet;
• Leo Genovese, the avant-garde pianist who has toured with Grammy winner Esperanze Spalding;
• Hendrik Meurkens, the most important jazz harmonica player since Toots Thieleman;
• Albare’s musical collaborator, bassist and composer, Evripides Evripidou on the six string bass.
Albare will perform at selected dates around Australia.
He dropped into Noise11 with Evri to talk about the album Long Way.