Akon pairs with Rick Ross, Wavves mock Lady Antebellum, Dave Stewart tweets mid-interview, Empire Of The Sun lose their swordfish heads, and heaps more.
Here’s a little look at what’s going on in Twitterland today.
- Henry Wagons shoots some pool, on video, with Powderfinger’s Darren Middleton and talks shop.
- Megastar Akon says he’s going to make a “power move” with Rick Ross, but who is that little guy in this photo?
- Empire Of The Sun had their giant swordfish heads stolen at Stereosonic! To the Cash Converters!
- T-Pain’s iPhone case is “fuckin’ hilarious”. So is his wife’s. We think it’s sweet.
- Brooodal deathcore band The Acacia Strain bring you “eternal slumber” in beverage form.
- Ben Lee and Old Man River are going to India. Lee even tweeted exact dates. You might bump into him over there.
- We’re pretty sure the “ho ho ho” that Wavves are making for Lady Antebellum’s Christmas album aren’t necessarily derived from jollity.
- Garbage are getting suitably drunk while listening to their newly-completed album. Everything rocks when you’re pissed.
- Ooooh. UK star Tinie Tempah has one word for us, and it’s “studio”. His last tweet was “Amen!”. Whatever could it mean.
- It seems Dave Stewart is tweeting during an interview with Richard Wilkins for the Today Show right now.
Here’s our interview with Dave Stewart below. Watch his hands.