Prescription drugs found in Whitney Houston’s hotel room reveal that the late singer bought some of her drugs from the same pharmacy that was under investigation for overselling to Michael Jackson.
Mickey Fine’s in West Hollywood was raided in 2009 on evidence of ‘improper dispensing of controlled substances’ used in relation to the death of Michael Jackson.
In 2007, the owners of the pharmacy sued Jackson for non-payment of more than $100,000 for prescription drugs.
Prescription drugs found in Whitney’s hotel suite included Ibuprofen, Xanan, Midol and others.
TMZ is reporting that Whitney’s prescriptions were filled at Mickey Fine’s.
Whitney is now believed to have died from an overdose. The family has confirmed that there was no enough water in her lungs to conclude she had drowned.