CONTEST HAS FINISHED
From start to finish, there was always music playing in the background during production of RED DOG.
The movie took almost seven years to make, but during that time music kept us going. In the early stages, I played tracks we hoped to use in the film at investor meetings as a way of conveying our vision for RED DOG.
And while not all of those potential investors came along for the ride, a lot of the songs did and here they are in the final soundtrack years later.
1. Red Dog Intro
2. Evie – Let Your Hair Hang Down (Part 1) by Stevie Wright
3. Do The Stomp by The Snowdroppers
4. Red Dog Road Music by Cezary Skubiszewski
5. Bom Bom by Daddy Cool
6. Many Nations by Cezary Skubiszewski
7. Eagle Rock by Daddy Cool
8. Jump Into The Fire by Harry Nilsson
9. Stumblin’ In by Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro
10. Run You Down by Frankie Mann and Joe Ramirez and his Jumping Jacks
11. Shadow Boxer by The Angels
12. Clean White Love by Lisa Mitchell
13. Bellissimo by Cezary Skubiszewski and Jimmy Christo
14. Wooly Bully by Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs
15. Move Over Rover by Billy Hall and his Rhythm Boys
16. Nancy and John by Cezary Skubiszewski
17. The Search by Cezary Skubiszewski
18. We Can’t Be Beaten by Rose Tattoo
19. The Fight by Cezary Skubiszewski
20. Way Out West by The Dingoes
21. Let My Love Open the Door by Pete Townshend
Win the CD with thanks to Roadshow Music. First, “like” Noise11 on Facebook and then email your details here.
Watch the Noise11 interview with Koko (Red Dog) and director Nelson Woss: