Albare has just released his 6th album ‘Long Way’ with iTD.
The album was recorded in New York with some of the world’s greatest jazz musicians including:
• Triple Grammy Award drummer Antonio Sanchez;
• Saxophonist George Garzone, a member of the Grammy winner, the Joe Lovano Nonet;
• Leo Genovese, the avant-garde pianist who has toured with Grammy winner Esperanze Spalding;
• Hendrik Meurkens, the most important jazz harmonica player since Toots Thieleman;
• Albare’s musical collaborator, bassist and composer, Evripides Evripidou on the six string bass.
Albare will perform at selected dates around Australia.
Watch Albare and Evri perform ‘Love Again’ and ‘Moving On’.