B.o.B. uses hater-fuel, Julian Casablancas jokes for Thanksgiving, Durst hits Texas, GZA visits Harvard, and heaps more.
Here’s a sniff around what’s going on in the musical world of Twitter.
- Hot rapper B.o.B. has a hater-fueled work ethic. Something “#EPIC” is out Nov 28, related to his forthcoming Strange Clouds album.
- Damien from Canada’s Fucked Up just had a realisation: he’ll be in Australia with Foo Fighters and Tenacious D in 48 hours. Holy shitballs indeed.
- Ke$$$$$ha is giving thanks for many amazing things, including filling up her tweets with extra letters.
- International man of mysterious endorsements, Diddy, takes a break from running the world to watch something on Netflix. Got suggestions?
- He’s deep, not loaded. Beardy rambler Liam Finn drops some wisdom inre: excuses.
- Hey, word nerds, give Ice Cube a break. He can’t spell because LA schools suck.
- The Strokes’ Julian Casablancas posts up an SNL skit for Thanksgiving. I though he wouldn’t stand for mockery of Air Supply.
- What could be cooler than hearing GZA’s Liquid Swords performed in full? Going to his lecture at Harvard right beforehand.
- Mr Bizkit Fred Durst is off for some “cozy” at Vinnie Paul’s in Texas. Nu-metallers, what does this mean?
- Megan Washington would be proposing to Dan Sultan right on Twitter, were it not for that one condition…