Example corrects Diplo, Weird Al mocks HuffPo, Tom Morello provokes Oakland Police, Lil Wayne scares everyone, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what musicians are up to on twitter today.
- Remember the lovey-dovey tweet from JD Samson of Le Tigre to CSS yesterday? The Brazillian joymongers have responded with a funny picture. It’s a love-in.
- Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready flogs an autographed Flying V for charity on eBay, and it ended up going for $16K!
- John Darnielles of The Mountain Goats obsession with CSI is reaching heroic/tragic heights/lows.
- Electro-dubstep star Example is taking the time to correct Diplo’s spelling of cockney slang. #fightingthegoodfight.
- If you never hear from Washington again, blame the cab company.
- Mr Swizz Beatz sends out his love to Busta Rhymes for Busta’s new album.
- Activist Weird Al Yankovic sheds light on HuffPo shedding light on one of the more pressing issues of our time.
- Lil Wayne gets in the holiday spirit of Halloween by posting a freakin’ scary photo.
- Rage Against The Machine’s Tom Morello maintains the proverbial by asking whether the cops will arrest Oakland’s mayor, who is addressing the Occupy Oakland protestors tonight.
- Architecture In Helsinki have a new video for ‘W.O.W.’ Note: may contain animatronic dolphins.