Simple Plan beg for a million, Foster The People are bushed, The Hives promise new videos, Muscles rehearses Nick Cave, and heaps more.
Check out what musicians are up to on twitter today.
- Hey, Justin Timberlake. The Fray want to know if you guys are hanging out tomorrow after the show. Pretty please?
- Rock juggernaut The Living End plug a live recording of their Splendour In The Grass set from this year.
- Le Tigre’s JD Samson wants to cry from happiness when watching CSS. We get it.
- Jane’s Addiction frontman Perry Farrell takes his son down to camp at Occupy Wall Street.
- Superstar DJ Muscles is rehearsing his Nick Cave tribute tune with Bertie Blackman.
- Canuck pop-punkers Simple Plan are this close to getting an even million views of their ‘Astronaut’ clip. Give ‘em a hand.
- Limp Bizkit ringleader Fred Durst shows off his spooky cereal choice for Halloween.
- Awwww, poor Foster The People. They’re all tuckered out after playing Letterman. #notgoingHAM.
- Sweden’s rock gods The Hives promise new videos on their YouTube. Get on it, boys.
- Aussie club kings Rogue Traders have posted a new tune called ‘America’ on Soundcloud. Done and done.