Wiley needs weed, Gene Simmons embarrasses his son, Raekwon is now a painter, Best Coast need cosmetics advice from Australians, and heaps more.
When musicians aren’t going bananas that the NY Giants heading to the Super Bowl, this is what they’re tweeting about.
- UK grime star Wiley prescribes some self-medication… with weed!
- Paris Hilton party-rocks with LMFAO and nobody wins.
- We can assume this is not the first time crooner David Campbell has proposed to Kenny Loggins.
- This is a photo of 360 stagediving during his Living End guest-spot at the BDO yesterday. Or so he says. We can’t see the snapback and Mickey Mouse tatts.
- Beth from Best Coast needs your sensitive skin face wash recommendations, Aussie ladies.
- Why has it taken this long for Snoop Dogg to endorse cigarillos and rolling papers?
- If your dad thinks you’re cool, does that make you massively uncool? Does your dad being Gene Simmons make it even worse?
- Wu-Tang Clan member Raekwon goes from chef to artist, declaring “Ima show niggas how to paint pictures!!”
- Bad Religion and Epitaph honcho Brett Gurewitz mocks fashion sense in Portland, but Portlandia got there first.
- Sara Bareilles and Dawes (the band) are having a love in and it’s making us squint like Fry.