Cher gets angry at DWTS, Diplo gets Santigold in the booth, Lionel Richie gets his other daughter on twitter, Josh Freese gets a cheap shot in on Coldplay, and heaps more.
Here’s a little look at what musicians are up to on twitter today.
- Bless her socks. Twitter kook Cher takes Dancing With The Stars to task over her son Chaz Bono getting booted.
- Sydney dance duo The Aston Shuffle nerd out hard on Todd Terje’s production blog interview with James Murphy.
- Our favourite heiress (and occasional recording artist) Paris Hilton is also excited for Halloween and asks twitter what costumes they’re wearing. We’re dressing as Paris Hilton dressed as Snooki dressed as Winehouse.
- Staten Island hip-hop legends Wu-Tang Clan are back in the studio! BONG! BONG!
- Damn right, Diplo. He’s got Santigold in the studio and she’s channeling Nina Simone.
- Soul man John Legend is on the way to Perth, Australia, the most isolated city on earth. Nice effort!
- UK dub-grime chanteuse Katy B has just had a revelation: life is complicated.
- Smoothie Lionel Richie alerts us to the fact that his daughter (his other daughter) has joined twitter. Follow her!
- Sludge rock nutters Melvins clue us in that Amphetamine Reptile have some of their extra-special Euro vinyl boxsets. Gnarly.
- (Arguably) the greatest drummer in the world, Josh Freese, takes a cheap shot at Coldplay. Good show.