Davey Lane Previews New Song ‘I’ll Forget Yr Name’ - Noise11.com
Davey Lane

Davey Lane

Davey Lane Previews New Song ‘I’ll Forget Yr Name’

by Noise11.com on May 18, 2017

Davey Lane has unveiled a taste of his upcoming album ‘I’m Gonna Burn Out Bright?” with the new song ‘I’ll Forget Yr Name’.

“This is a record with left turns and as many different colours, textures and hooks as I could fit in,” Davey said in a statement. “I guess it’s commercial pop music for the universe I’d like to think I live in – where adhering to a particular style or nodding toward one particular era is irrelevant.”

Lane has just finished a tour with Wolfmother. ”I’m Gonna Burn Out Bright” is due later in 2017.

Comments

comments

Elton John. image by Ros O'Gorman
Elton John Is Including The Rare Indian Sunset In Final Tour

Elton John is performing a rare track ‘Indian Sunset’ as part of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour.

Cyndi Lauper at Rod Laver Arena on Thursday 6 April 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Cyndi Lauper Shares ‘Hope’ With Her First New Music In 3 Years

Cyndi Lauper has a new song called ‘Hope’.

America at The Palais Melbourne 5 December 2019 photo by Noise11.com
America Put Up A Powerful Performance For 50th Anniversary Tour

America’s 50th anniversary has given Gerry Beckley and Dewey Bunnell an adrenaline rush for this tour.

Ed O'Brien
Radiohead’s Ed O’Brien Releases Solo Album Preview

Radiohead guitarist Ed O'Brien has revealed Brasil - a solo piece under the name EOB - to accompany a nine-minute short film.

Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Reveals Favourite Beatle And When She Asked Keith Richards to Call Her Mother on Her Birthday

Hillary Clinton is a huge rock music fan and confessed to Howard Stern about her love for The Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

Eric Clapton Happy Xmas
Eric Clapton Creates New Christmas Video For ‘Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday’

Eric Clapton has quietly slipped out a new video for his Christmas song ‘Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday’.

Cold Chisel Barking Spiders Live
Cold Chisel Barking Spiders Show Sells Out Online In Seconds

Cold Chisel’s one-off Barking Spiders show for Sydney sold out in seconds from The Factory Theatre website after going on sale at 9am this morning and the remaining tickets are only available from retailers.