Robbie Williams Tells Graham Norton Why He Feared Becoming A Father - Noise11.com
Robbie Williams noise11 Photo by Mary Boukouvalas

Robbie Williams Tells Graham Norton Why He Feared Becoming A Father

by Paul Cashmere on October 4, 2016

Robbie Williams appeared on the Graham Norton Show this week and shared personal stories about becoming a father.

Robbie Williams used his moments on the camera to talk about his family. The said he wrote two songs about his children. ‘Go Gentle was written for his daughter Teddie. “I’ve been really selfish. I’ve been a pop star since I was 16. I’ve had everything done for me. I know relatively little and now I have to look after this little person. I was terrified that I was not going to be up to it”.

Robbie Williams has performed his new song ‘Party Like A Russian’ for the first time on TV for Graham Norton.

Robbie Williams new album ‘Heavy Entertainment Show’ will be released on 4 September 2016.

Comments

comments

Ian Moss photo by Ros O'Gorman
Ian Moss and Troy Cassar-Daly To Tour Together

Ian Moss and Tory Cassar-Daly have combined to present the Together Alone tour from October.

Noel Gallagher photo by Ros O'Gorman
Noel Gallagher Set For UK No 1 Album This Week

Noel Gallagher is flying high in today’s Official Albums Chart Update (June 14) as his new greatest hits collection Back The Way We Came Vol 1 (2011-2021) is heading for Number 1.

Kurt Cobain, music news, noise11.com
Kurt Cobain Caricature Sells For $281000

Kurt Cobain's caricature of himself has sold for a whopping $281,000 (£199,000) at auction.

The Edge, U2 perform at Etihad Stadium.
U2’s The Edge Launches Guitar Strap To Female Refugee Funds

Love Welcomes today announce a new partnership with legendary U2 guitarist The Edge to create and sell unique collectors-item guitar straps to help provide employment and support to refugee women.

Moby photo by Ros O'Gorman
Moby Opens Up About His Friendship With David Bowie To Noise11.com

As a scrawny kid Moby had to work hard and save up to buy his first David Bowie albums. He was 13 at the time. Years later, David Bowie would become one of his closest friends.

Lisa Edwards Im Still The Woman
Lisa Edwards Excavates Back To The 90s For Unused Randy Goodrum Song ‘I’m Still The Woman’

Lisa Edwards went way back to the early 90s to choose the song that was to become the title track of her new album ‘I’m Still The Woman’. The song was written for her by Grammy Award winning songwriter Randy Goodrum.

Soul Asylum
Soul Asylum Finally Set Dates For Last Years Album Tour

Lockdown sidelined Soul Asylum in 2020 but the band will finally go back on the road to tour 2020’s ‘Hurry Up and Wait’ for the first time.