Robbie Williams Tells Graham Norton Why He Feared Becoming A Father - Noise11.com
Robbie Williams noise11 Photo by Mary Boukouvalas

Robbie Williams Tells Graham Norton Why He Feared Becoming A Father

by Paul Cashmere on October 4, 2016

Robbie Williams appeared on the Graham Norton Show this week and shared personal stories about becoming a father.

Robbie Williams used his moments on the camera to talk about his family. The said he wrote two songs about his children. ‘Go Gentle was written for his daughter Teddie. “I’ve been really selfish. I’ve been a pop star since I was 16. I’ve had everything done for me. I know relatively little and now I have to look after this little person. I was terrified that I was not going to be up to it”.

Robbie Williams has performed his new song ‘Party Like A Russian’ for the first time on TV for Graham Norton.

Robbie Williams new album ‘Heavy Entertainment Show’ will be released on 4 September 2016.

Comments

comments

Joseph and Stephanie Wooten with Nick Kontonicolas
Joseph Wooten Raps The Praises Of ‘Nashville The Music City’

Steve Miller Band keyboard player Joseph Wooten is rapping the praises of his hometown in ‘Nashville The Music City’.

Dr Dre
Dr Dre Served Divorce Papers At His Mothers Funeral

Lawyers for Dr. Dre's ex-wife reportedly attempted to serve him with legal documents while he was burying his late grandmother.

Celine Dion photo by Ros O'Gorman
Celine Dion Delays Vegas Reopening Due To Medical Reasons

Celine Dion has been forced to postpone the opening of her new Vegas show because she has been suffering from muscle spasms.

Guns N Roses perform at the MCG in Melbourne on Tuesday 14 February 2017. Guns N Roses are touring Australia on their Not In This Lifetime tour. Photo Ros O'Gorman
Slash Debuts ‘The River Is Rising’

Slash is releasing new single 'The River Is Rising' this week.

Jack White, Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Jack White Has New Music

Jack White's first new solo music since his 2018 'Boarding House Reach' album has popped up. White has debuted the new song 'Taking Me Back'. A preview of the song was featured in a 'Call of Duty: Vanguard' trailer.

Vika and Linda
Vika & Linda Bull Bump The Wait To 2022

Vika & Linda Bull fans will have to wait for The Wait. The tour has been bumped to June 2022 because of the current restrictions.

Jagged Little Pill the Musical Original Broadway cast Lauren Patten and Company L Matthew Murphy
The Australian Cast of Jagged Little Pill Revealed

The full cast of the Australian production of Alanis Morissette’s ‘Jagged Little Pill’ has been announced. Tim Draxl, Emily Nkomo and Liam Head have been named for the main cast alongside Natalie Bassingthwaighte.