Kylie employs Perez Hilton, Q-Tip gets ultra-smooth, a photo of a shaved Ke$ha, B.oB. doesn’t trust blimps, and heaps more.
This is exactly what is happening, musically, on Twitter today. Nothing else but this.
- Place your bets on Q-Tip from a Tribe Called Quest’s late night jam. Wrong, it’s Little River Band’s ‘Reminiscing’.
- Cody Simpson turned 15 today, and he’s probably richer and more successful than you. Think about that.
- Our lady Kylie Minogue accepts Perez Hilton’s offer to be her umbrella handler.
- Folky-rappy Brit Ed Sheeran is tweeting in his sleep. Or he thinks Twitter sucks today as much as we do.
- Ana Matronic from Scissor Sisters breaks out with her first tweet: a vicious smackdown of Sex In The City. Welcome!
- Rapper B.o.B. doesn’t trust blimps, but that’s just because of the conspiracy by the airline industry to stymie lighter-the-air travel. Wake up, sheeple.
- Wanna see a shaved Ke$ha? We’re trolling for google hits.
- Noo Jersey punks Bouncing Souls perform a quick new song on video to announce their new songs. Warning: they swear a bit.
- Mini-diva Keri Hilson debated whether she should retweet something about God or sex. Then she retweeted something Justin Bieber said about Jesus.
- Miley Cyrus posts a photo of her “ghetto” skinny white friend in front of the Hollywood sign, the confusion only topped by replies like “wow you look so vintage”.