Cher can’t explain her success, Bloody Beetroots post a remix, Flea reminds us he was punk, Kelly Clarkson has hacker friends, and heaps more.
Here’s a gander at what musicians are tweeting about today.
- The ever-entertaining Cher is as baffled as we are about her success. Naw, she’s alright.
- Korn are dropping exclusive tracks on the interwebs. Ten thousand listens means you’ll get more. #threatorpromise.
- “The little idiot” Moby thinks he’s a sucker for liking dubstep breakdowns in commercial pop.
- Producing wunderkind Bloody Beetroots posts up a Soundcloud remix of Congorock’s ‘Ivory’ and it pumps. Listen.
- In other news, Missy Higgins’ dog is shat all over her kitchen last night.
- Tim Finn says last time he was at the Mercury Theatre, 36 years ago, boys were getting caned. Whut?
- Flea posts up a “punk epidemic” news video from 1983 when he was in Fear before the Chili Peppers. Hardcore.
- Kelly Clarkson’s friends are pranking her in the kindest way possible, which is exactly what you’d expect the “greatest friends” to do.
- Some New York tweeter just heard Melbourne synth-pop upstarts Strange Talk on 90210. Wait, the new 90210 is still on?
- Joel Madden from Good Charlotte passes on a Tyler The Creator interview quote where he admits to listening to GC and Kenny G as a kid while also being black.