Wednesday 13 To Play Australian Acoustic Shows - Noise11.com
Wednesday 13

Wednesday 13 To Play Australian Acoustic Shows

by Paul Cashmere on October 18, 2016

Wednesday 13 will tour Australia unplugged in 2017.

The Wednesday 13 show will be the song of Wednesday 13 as well as his other bands Murderdolls, Frankenstein Drag Queens and Planet 13.

“I’m really excited about this Unplugged tour! It’s going to be such a different experience from my normal W13 shows. This tour will see Roman on guitar, along with myself of course, for these shows. I’ve had this idea for some years and I always thought it would be cool to do ‘An Acoustic Evening with…’, along with the stories behind the songs and interacting with the fans. I will be playing music from my entire musical catalogue, from Frankenstein Drag Queens, all the way through Murderdolls and into my solo material.”

Wednesday 13 Australian Tour Dates

Thurs March 23 – The Brightside, Brisbane 18+
Fri March 24 – Oxford Art Factory, Sydney 18+
Sat March 25 – Corner Hotel, Melbourne 18+

Comments

comments

Placebo photo by Mads Perch
Placebo Are Back With New Music After Five Years

Placebo’s first new song in five year is titled ‘Beautiful James’.

Marilyn Manson - photo by Ros O'Gorman
One Marilyn Manson Assault Charge Dismissed

A judge has dropped one of the sexual assault lawsuits against Marilyn Manson.

Alanis Morissette, music news, noise11.com
Alanis Morissette Disapproves of Jagged Documentary

Alanis Morissette is not supporting the documentary film about her life as she believes it is "salacious" and "reductive".

James Hetfield of Metallica photo by Ros O'Gorman
Metallica To Headline First Download Festival In Germany

Metallica are set to headline the inaugural Download Festival Germany.

Faith No More by Jimmy Hubbard
Faith No More and Mr Bungle Cancel Shows Citing Mike Patton’s Mental Condition

Faith No More and Mr. Bungle's 2021 shows have been cancelled due to frontman Mike Patton's mental health issues.

Dave Grohl Foo Fighters at Etihad Stadium on Tuesday 30 January 2018. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Dave Grohl Considers Prog Rock For Next Foo Fighters Project

Dave Grohl has hinted Foo Fighters will make an "insane prog-rock record" next.

Coldplay perform at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne on Friday 9 December 2016. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Coldplay Have A Song With BTS Coming

Coldplay have teamed with South Korean boyband BTS for a new song ‘My Universe’ coming next week.