R.I.P. Hugh Warner Father of Marilyn Manson - Noise11.com
Hugh Warner and Marilyn Manson

Hugh Warner and Marilyn Manson

R.I.P. Hugh Warner Father of Marilyn Manson

by Paul Cashmere on July 8, 2017

Marilyn Manson’s father Hugh Warner has died.

Marilyn Manson announced the death of his father on Twitter. “Today I lost my father, Hugh Warner. He taught me to be a man, a fighter, a survivor. I know he is with my mom now. I miss and love you dad,” he posted.

Marilyn Manson was born Brian Hugh Warner in Canton, Ohio. He was the only child of Barbara Jo and Hugh Angus Warner. Manson’s mother died three years ago on May 13, 2014 at age 68.

His former guitarist John 5 also posted a tribute to Hugh. “RIP Hugh. A very sad day,” he wrote.

Comments

comments

Alanis Morissette
Alanis Morissette To Perform Jagged Little Pill At Bluesfest

Alanis Morissette will celebrate 25 years of ‘Jagged Little Pill’ by performing the entire album from start to finish at Bluesfest in April.

Elton John Live From Moscow
Elton John To Release 1979 Live Russia Album

Elton John was one of the first Western acts to play in Russia. He recorded one of those shows. It will be released as his next album ‘Live From Moscow’.

Andrew Farriss of INXS photo by Ros O'Gorman
Andrew Farriss Releases Second Solo Song ‘Good Momma Bad’

Former INXS co-founder Andrew Farriss has released the second taste of his debut solo album. The new song is ‘Good Momma Bad’.

Motor Ace
Motor Ace To Play Bushfire Benefit In East Gippsland

Motor Ace will perform a Bushfire Benefit in Sale for the bushfire victims in East Gippsland.

Bass Extremes video Victor Wooten
Victor Wooten and Steve Bailey Debut 360 ‘Bass Extremes’ Video

Five-time Grammy winner Victor Wooten and virtuoso bass player Steve Bailey have created a new Bass Extremes video at the Power Station in New York.

Icehouse perform at A Day In The Gardens in the Royal Botanical Gardens Melbourne on Sunday 12 March 2017.
Icehouse and Confidence Man To Kick Off 2020 Season Of Zoo Twilights

The 2020 season of Melbourne’s Zoo Twilights will kick off this weekend with a performance from Confidence Man on Friday and two Icehouse shows this Saturday and Sunday.

David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen of Van Halen perform on stage during 2013 STONE Music Festival at ANZ Stadium on April 20, 2013 in Sydney, Australia photo by Ros O'Gorman
David Lee Roth Solo Shows Open To Pretty Shitty Reviews

David Lee Roth has opened his solo show in Las Vegas and the reviews have been pretty average.