Avril Lavigne says ‘Fukuoka’, Josh Groban snaps Jay-Z, Drake is unusually sloppy, Example doesn’t like MILFs, and heaps more.
Musicians tweet things and we repeat things. Essential stuff.
- Who would be taking photos of Jay-Z at Carnegie Hall? Josh Groban, of course.
- We presume that Mandy Moore celebrates bad news (and indifferent news) the same way she celebrates good news – with “architecturally-inspired” ice cream sandwiches.
- Badass Avril Lavigne tries to fit the word ‘Fukuoka’ as many times as she can in one tweet.
- Can anyone tell us what “DHEA” means in relation to Lil Wayne?
- Does this mean UK dubstep star Example doesn’t want to watch a film called MILF Diaries in his hotel room?
- Someone must’ve hacked Drake’s account, because he’s usually far more enigmatic, brief and grammatically-correct than this.
- Dannii Minogue writes a leaving-the-house checklist or, possibly, a verb-based To Do list.
- Best Coast and Wavves are tweeting schmoopy love notes because someone’s being bullied. #ew #gross.
- Drumming legend Mike Portnoy delivers some sobering facts about the release of Van Halen’s new album.
- Missy Higgins comes out of the closet as an openly Lana Del Rey fan. Brave.