Gunners tweet onstage pics, Portishead, The Flaming Lips and PVT talk Harvest, NKOTB book NYC NYE gig, Willow Smith gets hacked, and heaps more.
Here’s a bit of a look at what musical types were up to on Twitter today.
- The Guns N’ Roses twitter feed is going mad with onstage photos from Minnesota. Witness the rock.
- Donnie Wahlberg announces that New Kids On The Block and Boyz II Men will do a New Year’s Eve show in NYC.
- Tegan And Sara are doing Q&As for the release of their new DVD/CD short film/live footage thingy Get Along.
- Responding to a plea from a hotel room-bound Deadmau5, Tommy Lee of Motley Crue suggests ‘Shite-tation’. Not helping.
- In the country for Harvest Fest, Portishead’s Geoff Barrow is slagging off Chris Brown, for some reason.
- Speaking of, fellow Harvesters PVT want a copy of “that” visual from Portishead’s set – Tony Abbott’s laser eyes.
- And while we’re at it, The Flaming Lips post up a mad photo of giant hands and triple-love to their Sydney crowds.
- Falco of Welsh rock miscreants Future of The Left half-proudly announces that their new EP is out in Europe and the UK.
- We’re surprised that Willow Smith got hacked. It wasn’t her tweeting about a weight-loss supplement. Apparently.
- Ben Lee officially endorses Amanda Palmer. Glad we got that out of the way.