Lady Gaga starts her foundation, Tegan & Sara plug an activist tee, Herbie Hancock has a doc, Blink-182 are bitter about myspace and heaps more.
Here’s a quick look at what the music world is up to on Twitter today.
- Looks like Bethany from Best Coast is channelling the ghost of ol’ Blue Eyes for some piano parts. Classy.
- It’s a small world and Megan Washington is going through some embarrassing Twitter note-passing with Rob Mills.
- Lady Gaga and her mum created a foundation. What? Lady Gaga didn’t have a foundation already?
- Billy Idol is on crutches. For some reason. He’s still got that grin, though.
- Jazz great Herbie Hancock alerts us to the fact that you can watch a documentary about him online. All hail the Hancock.
- Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 knows how to hold a grudge. I’m surprised anyone even remembers myspace.
- Not Safe For Work Pop Quiz: which one is the real Ke$ha? Our vote is the one on the right.
- Is Jay-Z giving away front row tickets to the Watch The Throne tour? Oh, baby. Tweet him.
- Canadian sister duo Tegan & Sara link up a cute shirt that’s also, y’know, right on.
- Lovely Kiwi singer Brooke Fraser is practicing for their music awards and fellow folk stars Avalanche City are currently knocking her out. In a good way.