Nickelback respond to the Black Keys, Ice-T vomits too early, Converge get the “idiot shivers”, The Strokes get an award for selling out, and heaps more.
Here’s a gander at what’s going on in the musical Twitterverse.
- Cheeky Nickelback thank Pat Carney from the Black Keys for insulting them and their fans.
- Richard Marx takes some Kings Of Leon lyrics to task.
- For terrifying us with a possibly foetal alcohol syndrome-afflicted child beauty pageant entrant, Hilltop Hoods win Friday’s WTF competition.
- Mike Posner is so excited to post a photo of him and Pharrell recording that he forgets to finish the words “studio” and “Miami”.
- Since Willow Smith probably isn’t hungover or stoned, please explain the “Laughing is good” photo and Tweet.
- Metalcore experimentalists Converge are getting the “idiot shivers” from people talking about the “album cycle”.
- The only thing stopping Linda Perry from running the streets naked is cellulite. So we miss out on her public junk.
- Julian Casablancas seems to have an award for the exact date The Strokes sold out.
- A zen koan from Ice-T about vomitting and toilets.
- Half of Duck Sauce, A-Trak, has decided the best way to get a drink on his flight is to tweet at the airline.