The Black Keys hit Letterman, Pusha T goes Samson, Meat Loaf gets another injury, A-Trak plans electro-psychobilly, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at the musical silliness on Twitter today.
- Half of Duck Soup, producer A-Trak, is learning about psychobilly music. This could work…
- Dave Stewart, of the Eurythmics and SuperHeavy, is giving away four Christmas originals but will force you to retweet him. Therefore, we don’t know if they’re as good as ‘Silent Night’.
- The Black Keys remind us that they’re on Letterman tonight, if you missed them on Colbert the other night.
- If Texan post-rockers And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead are buddies with a Top Chef contestant, that’s as good an endorsement as any.
- We can neither confirm nor deny that producer Just Blaze, journalist Elliott Wilson and radio star Charlamagne Tha God got rapper Pusha T to cut the damn cornrows.
- Kim, of Matt and Kim, is likely tweeting from the toilet.
- Just to make sense of what Exene Cervenka from X tweeted: If you’re not a fan of “worldwide indefinite detention without charge or trial” then sign a petition to stop Obama signing a bill to authorise just that.
- FutureR&B sensation The Weeknd just made some teenage girl pee her pants with only one retweet. Let’s see R. Kelly do that!
- Teenage girl fuzz-rockers Stonefield just arrived at tonight’s venue and it’s a freakin’ stadium (NB: they may be merely supporting the Foo Fighters).
- The medical maladies continue for Meat Loaf, who hurt his ankle in Germany, presumably by rocking too hard.