Pink’s proud of hubby, Grizzly Bear start a dating agency, Raekwon puts his luxury sedan at risk, Lamb Of God fret on their Korean tour, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what’s going on in the musical world of Twitter today.
- Christina Perri posted a pic of her first boyfriend wearing nothing but Speedos. Help find Bobby Jankowski.
- Jordan from Every Time I Die takes his fellow hardcore bands to task on the state of fast food regrets…
- Pink’s husbro is being granted a lifetime achievement award for his services to the Flying Through The Air On A Motorbike industry and she’s proud.
- Rapper Waka Flocka Flame is surely reacting to the death of his friend Slim Dunkin. Sad. R.I.P.
- Singer for metallers Lamb Of God, Randy Blythe, is musing over their 2012 South Korea gig following the death of Kim Jong-Il. Could be sketchy.
- Jean Grae is funny. #millenersgonnamillen.
- Indie rockers Grizzly Bear are playing matchmaker. Email ‘em to hook up with fellow cardigan-wearers.
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon says his ultra-pricey luxury Maybach is fine, but it won’t be for long if he keeps it in that neighbourhood.
- Sean Kingston is yelling at all his fans to come up and bother him in public.
- Electro disco duo Chromeo’s holiday dinner is making us very hungry… for ‘70s banquets (or is that just Instagram?).