The Bronx personalise bar games, Alicia Keys cheers MLK, T-Pain’s enormous liquor receipt, myspace introduce Lane Del Rey, and heaps more.
Apart from hip-hoppers talking grid iron and everyone else live-tweeting the Golden Globes, this is some of what musicians have been up to on Twitter today.
- Matt from The Bronx is asking the big questions: what’s “hornier” – a customized bowling ball or pool cue.
- Mr Smashing Pumpkins Billy Corgan is sending love to Jess Veronicas, who is stuck in the mystical fantasy land of “endless recording”; where he surely rents a lilypad.
- Christina Perri swags out with a spaceship double-decker bus. Want.
- Alicia Keys feels proud of the fact that she was arbitrarily born in the same month of the year as MLK. So here’s a photo of her with a statue of him.
- How do we feel about T-Pain buying $1500 of liquor at the store and tweeting a photo of his $70 million receipt?
- Angus, of Angus & Julia Stone, doesn’t have his solo twitter account yet, but he does have a solo song which will be hitting triplej first thing tomorrow.
- Grouchy hip-hop queen Jean Grae’s pretty funny most of the time on Twitter, but now she has us picturing her taping lard sandwiches onto Angelina Jolie’s arms.
- Myspace’s last ditch attempt at relevancy is introducing Lana Del Rey. Sorry, superseded social network, we met her already.
- Sensitive rapper Drake keeps it lotion-smooth on his Twitter account, spitting out enigmatic updates like “Baby girl”. Seriously, lovely lady, he’s talking to you.
- For real, A-Trak. Twitter was weak ‘tonight’.