Jane Barnes Thanks Jimmy Barnes Fans For The Well-Wishes - Noise11.com
One Electric Day at Werribee Mansion on Sunday 27 November 2016 with Russell Morris, Icehouse, James Reyne, Jimmy Barnes.

Jimmy Barnes at One Electric Day Photo by Ros O'Gorman

Jane Barnes Thanks Jimmy Barnes Fans For The Well-Wishes

by Paul Cashmere on July 22, 2020

Jane Barnes has thanked fans of Jimmy Barnes for this best-wishes after Jimmy was suddenly taken to hospital this week.

Jimmy was taken to St Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney on Monday night after experiencing a stomach pain. He tweeted on Tuesday, “I spent last night in ER at St Vincent Hospital and I want to thank the amazing staff who took care of me. This song (see next post) is for them and my best friend.”

Jimmy also psted a video on Facebook at assure fans that his hospital visit was not Covid-related. “I had an unexpected visit to St Vincent’s Emergency last night… I was a bit crook non COVID-related,” he said.

I spent last night in ER at St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney, and I want to thank the amazing staff who took care of me….

Posted by Jimmy Barnes – Official on Tuesday, 21 July 2020

Follow Noise11 on Social Media

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

The Rolling Stones, Ros OGorman photographer, Rod Laver Arena
The Rolling Stones Play The Rarely Performed Live ‘Fool To Cry’ for Los Angeles

The Rolling Stones gave fans at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles a rare treat when they performed ‘Fool To Cry’ for the first time on the 2024 Hackney Diamonds tour.

Ron E Sparks
R.I.P. Australian Radio Legend Ron E. Sparks Dies Aged 72

Ron E. Sparks, one of Australia’s most respected and professional broadcasters, has died from cancer at age 72.

John Lennon Mind Games box
John Lennon Once Tried to Get Wings, The Stones and Plastic Ono Band To Do A Show Together

In 1972 after The Beatles had broken up John Lennon asked Paul McCartney if he would do a benefit show with Wings, The Stones and Plastic Ono Band.

The Zombies, music news, noise11.com
The Zombies’ Founder Rod Argent Retires After Suffering A Stroke

Classic Rock band The Zombies has come to a sudden end after 60 years following founder Rod Argent suffering a stroke.

Joe Bonsall of Oak Ridge Boys
Tributes Flow For Oak Ridge Boys Singer Joe Bonsall

Tributes are flowing in for Oak Ridge Boys singer Joe Bonsall who died on July 9, 2024 at age 76.

Brian Eno, music news, noise11.com
Brian Eno ‘Eno’ Doco On The Way

Film First and Tigerlily Productions are delighted to bring Eno, filmmaker Gary Hustwit (Helvetica/RAMS)’s groundbreaking, generative documentary film about visionary musician and artist Brian Eno - a film that is different every time it’s shown - to the UK this summer.

Stevie Nicks ADOTG at Rochford Winery on Saturday 18 November 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Stevie Nicks Will Pay Tribute To Tom Petty and Christine McVie At London Show

Stevie Nicks will perform musical tributes to Tom Petty and Christine McVie at her BST Hyde Park show this Friday (12.07.24).

July 9, 2024